32

Bakugo POV

She sang on that stage...She looked so powerful and badass. She got me kinda horny I won't lie. He confidence went skyrocket once she started to sing. I've never seen her this way. Good thing I've got something planned as a grand finale...

Your POV

I felt CONFIDENT....I FELT LIKE A GODDESS.....I WANTED A LIGHT SABER.....IM THE MANNNNN. ( kudos to y'all if you know this meme ). My body lived to the best and I felt like I glided through the air, space and oh god everything around me. I couldn't help but smile. I made eye contact with Bakugo and moved in closer. He didn't hesitate to come to me. We were back to back singing. My hand pressed against his back. He spun me around and slow danced a bit with me on stage. He held me. Just us two dancing and singing. Our bodies tangled up and not giving a DAWM. The way he looked in my eyes made me go weak in my knees. I felt powerful and powerless. This feeling is insane. He got a little dirty during a verse. People swayed with us. I've never....I never knew this type of feeling existed...is this love? am I in love?

He looked in my eyes and it made me stop questioning....

I was... Bakugo.... I fell in love with you.

He felt the same...I could feel it...

Sadly the music started to die down, but I was satisfied with it.

- THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
- We ain't done yet darling~

What did he mean...?

- Bakugo what do you mean?
- Sit down princess, please...

I sat down. Somehow a chair was on stage and I didn't notice. He toke the mic.

- I've never been very good with emotions....or expressing them as you know.

That made me giggle.

- Cute...anyways I've been working on this for a while. I want this to be special for you so...

It went dark...no wait....candles???

- (Y/n)....

Flowers?!

- I want to sing you something special. So try not to cry you emotional baby.
- No promises *sniff*

Then it started. The music to my heart. He sang this cheesy romance song.

( play song hehe )

He started soft. Then BAM. RIP AWAY TUXEDO?! AHHHHH COVER HIM UP!!!!

- Luck be a lady tonight~

I went red. OH DEAR GOD?! Why me?... But I love it.

- A lady doesn't wander all over the room~

Oh my god...Im in love. I swear this is cheesy but it's just so...goofy? Yeah goofy. The crowd even joined in.

- How nice a dame you can be?~

I'm not that nice...and then he TOKE MY HAND AND PRESSED ME ON HIS CHEST.

We danced some more on stage. Lights dancing and ahhh.....this felt perfect. This is my heaven. I love this so much.

And to my surprise....he picked me up potato bag style and RAN WITH ME OFF THE STAGE.

sorry for taking so long 😓forgive authorrrrr