7

Izuku's POV

We were having tests and a lot of thing every day until one day. We had to choose a class rep. Everyone wanted to be class rep. I'm hoping it isn't Bakugo... (Y/n) looked happier today. Her smile was getting back and it made everyone happy. Professor Aizawa went to sleep while we toke a vote. I got 4 and Bakugo had...1? Who voted for him? Anyways, I got class rep and Yao-momo has vice class rep. I was really nervous. Then something weird happened.

Bakugo's POV

An alarm went on and everyone evacuated. I saw (Y/n) being pushed and punched. I wanted to kill everyone who laid a finger on her! I got closer to her and since I'm a little taller ( bc you 5'3 and he 5'7 ) I towered over her.

- Kats- Bakugo what are you doing?
- Protecting your dumbass.
- Thank you.

I could feel her getting closer, then I saw small purple ball hair try and get a look under her skirt.

- ILL BLAST YOUR ASS TO FUCKING JUPITER IF YOU DONT MOVE NOW!

I yelled at the perv. (Y/n) jumped when I yelled. Why does is scare her so much? Maybe if I got closer to her I could find out. We saw the fucking four eyes zoom to  an edge and told everyone to calm the fuck down. I held (Y/n) closer to me for safety. I felt her warm breath on my chest.  Soon everyone chilled out. I didn't want to let her go. But I had to.

- Katsu- I mean Bakugo...thank you

She said flashing her famous smile. I felt weird in my stomach and thought I was hungry or something. I left her and went out since they gave us the rest of the day free time. I walked home and I felt like I was being followed. I turned around to see her. She was dancing to music I assumed. Why the fuck is she there? I ran home and looked where she was going. She went to a house not far. She must live close.

(Y/n)'s POV

I just got home and I put on an oversized gray hoodie with a silver zipper, a white cami under and my jeans shorts. My mom asked me to go food shopping so I left soon after. I saw Bakugo outside in front of his house. I waved at him but he didn't seem to notice. I got over him yelling at me, but was he mad at me or is this just plain Baku-bitch. I didn't have time to think of that right now. I started walking to the store. I bought everything my mom needed. As I walked home I saw Mina and Denki.

- Hey (Y/n)! Need a hand or two?
- Sure that would be great!

They helped me bring everything back to my house. We talked for a while before they left again. I got a phone call from my mom telling me that she wasn't gonna be home tonight. I was sad that I was alone, I don't like being by myself. So I made myself some food and sat on my couch. Someone knocked at my door.

- Hello?
- Hi. Can I come in?

cliffhanger BAHHAHA don't worry imma update soon XD