15

Izuku's POV

Today was (Y/n)'s date with Todoroki! I was so excited for her. I walked her home and helped her get ready. She did a light makeup and put on her dress. I've never seen a woman look so beautiful... She was breathtaking. I hope Todoroki isn't asthmatic cuz he'd have trouble breathing after he sees this.

- Do I look okay?
- You...you look incredible.
- Really?

Her eyes lit up.

- Of course you do!
- Thank you.

She hugged me and we checked the time. It was 6:45. Todoroki came early though. I got the door.

-  Oh hello Izuku.
- H-Hey... umm please make sure she's happy tonight.
- I'll put my life on the line.
- No need to go to far tho-

(Y/n) was coming down the stairs. I glanced over at Shoto, he had a reaction similar to mine but he was even more amazed. His mouth was slightly open.

- Ready to go?
- ....Um yes we...go...food...
- Are you alright? Is something wrong?
- N-no, you um...you look really good.

He tried to play it off but seemed to have a hard time.

- Shall we?
- Of course.

And in a few steps she was out. I hope she has a good time.

Todoroki's POV

I saw her in that dress and I was mesmerized by her every movement. When we stepped outside I felt a need to feel her touch. I reached out for her hand and she gladly gave it to me. We intertwined our fingers and sat together in the car. We talked a bit on our way. I kept thinking that she looks the same however, something is different this time. The way she looks at me makes me want more. I was staring at her lips, her gorgeous lips. My hand was slowly going up to her face. I didn't realize it was on her lips until she toke my hand.

- You have warm hands~
- Thank you.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was super fancy. She fit in perfectly. We ate some great food and by the time it was desert, we decided to share one. We toke the chocolate fruits. She feed me and I feed her. We laughed so much that night. I've never felt like this in my life. I'm glad I do with her. She means the world to me. After I payed, we waited for our car. It started to rain. Out of nowhere, (Y/n) goes in the rain all dressed, soaking her dress and her hair.

- What are you doing?
- Come here.
- I don't want it be wet...
- Please.

I joined her in the rain. We could hear the music playing from inside.

- Dance with me.

I was confused by her request but I did it anyways. We danced in the rain and it was amazing. I stopped to look at her. I wanted to remember this moment for ever. I toke her by the waist and kissed her. I wanted to be her first kiss and...apparently she wanted me to be hers because she kissed me back.

- Be mine.

(Y/n)'s POV

-Be mine.

Is he really asking me this?

- Are you serious?
- Yes I am.

What do I say?

- I'll be yours Shoto.

We kissed one last time in the rain. This looks fresh out of a romance movie. But little did I know it was about to turn around for me.

ououoioi YEYE