35

( Imma add a little bit of trauma in this chapter )

Your POV
I was sleeping soundly on his chest. I heard his heart beat ever so softly, it made me feel at peace. I feel safe in his arms. My mind is at ease and everything feels fine.

His wrapped his arm around me and held me tighter but he loosened his grip a few seconds after he got his grip. The sound in his chest stopped, it was a dead silence. I lifted my head from his chest only to see him bleeding.

( I'm getting a little more detail so skip until the next smiling dude :D smiling dude 1 )

His blond hair looked like it was dyed a bloody red, his eyes were shut and red lines were drawn on the side of his face. He looked so pale just laying there, I couldn't do anything to save him. I kept shaking him and begging him to wake up or to talk to me...

( smiling guy :D 2 )

Nothing came out other then his last breathe....

I felt my heart drop to my knees, I felt angry and pissed. They dare make him leaving me?! I'll kill those bastards for what they've done...

- It was you.

Shut up...

- You did this to him.

Stop...please I would never hurt him...

- But you did, you can't control it.

I can control it, I have full control.

- Leave me alone. JUST STOP IT!

You will be the reason of his death.

- No......

Silence.

The sweet sound of silence....

Someone wake me up......

Please....

Bakugo's POV

(Y/n) was twitching in her sleep. She kept crying and yelling I didn't know what was going on? What the hell could she be dreaming of?! I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't open her eyes. Then out of nowhere...

her quirk activated. But this time....her quirks we working perfectly at the same time.

She started to glow this bright yellow and blue, it was creepy as hell! She just floated in the air glowing. I couldn't lay there and watch her in pain so I used my quirk to snap her out of it.

- LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE YOU UGLYASS NIGHTMARE AHHHHHHHAAA!

She stopped glowing and fell to her knees crying again. Jesus talk about emotional.

- Why are you crying??
- Bakugo...
- WHAT?!
- Do you think we should break up?
- ....what..?

I felt my heart sink. I felt this enormous pain in my chest, like this stupid heart was breaking into millions of pieces.

- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!
- IM SCARED OKAY?!
- ABOUT WHAT?!
- LOSING YOU!
- ...
- Bakugo I'm scared that I might hurt you...
- Won't happen.
- But it could.
- I won't let it happen.
- It's out of your control..
- And it's out of yours.

Why would she think that's the solution?

Do I mean so little to her?

- Argh...
- What's wrong Baku-
- DONT YOU DARE ASK ME WHATS WRONG!!
- Wha-
- YOU THINK BREAKING UP WITH ME IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS?!
- I-
- YOU WHAT?? DO I MEAN SO LITTLE TO YOU AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH-
- STOP IT!...please....
- WHY THEN! TELL ME!
- BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO HURT YOU!

She's crying again...and it's my fault. What a goddawm idiot.

- Bakugo I don't know what I'd do if I hurt you...especially after all we've been through together. From the start it was something special and it became something extraordinary to me, I couldn't bare the thought of losing the one person that I...I...
- Shut up.
- ...Bakugo I'm sor-
- DONT SAY SORRY!
- I am though...
- Do you want to be with me?
- Of course I do.
- Then for now...

Goddawm I'm emotional too good job (Y/n).

- ...just stay with me godammit, stay with me until that time comes.
- I will. Now you stop crying you big idiot.
- I'm not crying it's allergies.
- Yeah right, come here.

She took me in her arms and at that moment, everything else faded away. No more anger, sadness, heartbreak, just her and I.

It was pretty peaceful for a while. She kept whispering she was sorry and funny enough I did the same.

This was nice until...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

- WHAT?!
- KEEP IT DOWN YOU LOUD PEOPLE THESE ARE APARTMENTS!!! WE HEAR EVERYTHING!!! SO KEEP IT DOWN OR ELSE YOU'RE OUT!!
- Y-Yes sir.
- GOOD! NOW GO TO SLEEP!
- Yes sir.

We hopped into bed and went back to the comfort of each others arms. Why do people show up at the worst times EVERYTIME?!

hey sweetsssss hope y'all liked this one ✌🏻😌 trying smtg new whacha think?
Bye lovesssss