19

Bakugo POV

- IM GAY!
-...

Oh shit...

- Oh well congrats...?

Then freaking Kirishima came in.

- (Y/n)! YOU PROMISED US YOU WOULDNT OVER DO IT!
- I-I know I-
- YOU COULD'VE DIED!
- IM SORRY OKAY IM SORRY IM SO SO SO SO SORRY....

She was crying, my heart was breaking...why did it hurt me? IS THERE SOME QUIRK THAT CAN DO THAT?

Todoroki's POV

As i saw my girlfriend laying there I felt some what responsible. I should've been a better boyfriend. Izuku toke my hand and held it tightly.

- She's gonna be okay right?

He started to cry.

- Of course she will, she's (Y/n)...

He ran to her bed and jumped on her crying.

- ITHOUGHTILOSTYOUWAAAAAAAAAA
- Izu calm down, I'm okay...
- I-i thought i lost you...
- It's gonna take more then that to stop me! You should have more faith in me.

She was laughing. God her laugh could make anyone smile. But so does his...

I don't know who I love anymore....

Kirishima's POV ( didn't see that did y'a? )

I need to keep a better eye on her but at t he same time she's so strong! Using lightning and water! SHE COULD WIPE THE EARTH! Maybe I could train with her...  maybe I'll be stronger instead of being so useless... if only m'y quirk was better for attacking....

- Hey Kiri...
- Yeah (Y/n)?
- I can't promise you that I won't over do it again...
- I know.
- It's just that- wait Wut?
- I know you won't keep that promise but at least promise me this... if you need help don't do it alone we got your back!
- Hehe I promise that...

Her smile made us all smile. She's like a mix of the devil and angel. Devil crazy power in an angel package.

- OH! And I got some news so apparently Baka-bitch here is g-Hsjfhskbxududd
- SHINEEEEE SHUT UPPP!!

Bakugo jumped on her and covered her mouth.
I wonder is she'll tell me later... I gave her a look and she gave me an 'imma tell u later'.

it's been a while how you doing bebz?

Anyways lil reminder here for y'a

I LOVE YOU HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY OR LUNCH OR NIGHT CUZ U AWESOMEEE