26

Your POV

After a few hours of staying in Bakugo's arms, something felt off...I had a bad feeling..

- You okay baby?
- I have this weird feelin- you calling me baby now?
- Mhmm cuz you're m...i....n....e~
- I ummm ok good...
- What bad feeling are you getting?
- I don't know I feel like something bad is gonna happen.
- It's all gonna be fine I won't let ANYONE touch MY GIRL.
- MY MAN is mine to protect.
- That's a really turn on you know~
- Keep it in your pants Baka.
- Tch fine...
- Hey look over there!

We saw some blue fire spreading across the forest where we were....this wasn't hero made was it?

- Katsuki something is wrong with this.
- I agree!
- And~ so do I my little mouse~ hehehe~

We turned around slowly only to see Dabi, one of the worst people of all time.

- Aww little mouse you fell right into my trap~
- GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SICK BASTARD!
- Ohhh tch, no you see MY little mouse hasn't been very nice lately~
- You should locked up and AWAY FROM ME!
- Ohh but where's the fun in that little mouse~? I must say you've improved, I'm proud but...you still messed with the wrong person little mouse hahahaha...now say goodbye and come with me.
- SHE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!
- Oh shush you annoying loud brat, look at her she's already going down...

Bakugo glanced at me, I must admit I was feeling rather weak, must be the fumes, but these smelled different....poison? THATS IT! but Baka is still here and I'm too weak to fight. I'll protect you Baka, I love you, I'm here! THATS ENOUGH! TIME TO MAKE A BAD BITCH COME BACK! I got up and I used 100% of my powers again! Gotta admit this time it felt much stronger.

Bakugo's POV

She transformed again. She had her hair up flowing like water, lighting bolts on her sides and...I've never seen that WATER DRAGON BEHIND HER HIH?!? SINCE WHEN DOES SHE GET A FREAKING DRAGON ( since I decided and it's name shall be KUREIJĪ! ) She walked towards him. I wanted to move but I couldn't. She then spoke to me in her calm voice.

- Baka you wanna race?
- huh? NOW? ARE YOU DUMB?!
- First one to make it back to camp wins, you get a head start! GO!

I started running to camp I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to get help and I knew my bitch would be able to hold him off for a few. She's amazing...I got into a few complications and ended up being captured....well shit, sorry to disappoint you (Y/n) I really am.

Your POV

Dabi got help before I got mine and knocked me unconscious. I woke up chained to a wall barely wearing any clothes with Bakugo in front of me.

- Bakugo?
- YOURE AWAKE AR-
- Shh..
- right right...are you okay?
- no... im cold and I'm barely wearing clothes.
- It's a nice view though but I'd rather be the only one to see it.
- S-Stop staring and me like that...
- Hard not too Princess.
- S-Shut up...
- Okay im done with these chains I'm coming to you.
- What won't they hear you??
- I don't care I want my baby in my arms and that's what I'll get.

He broke out of his chains with a little bit of struggling but he has fine after that. He came over to me and kissed me before falling to his knees. He hugged my legs his his head in my stomach and he was crying...

- I'm sorry for not being good enough to save you..
- Baby you did great, we just both got caught it's ok we're back together now..shhhh it's ok.

I bent down to my knees to I could hold Katsuki in my arms. His head was in the crotch of my neck, I could still fell the warm tears coming from his eyes.

- Baby it's ok...
- Can I kiss you again?
- You never need to ask about that baby hahaha.

He went in for a kiss but this one was hot and heavy. He slid his tongue in my mouth and we didn't fight for dominance that much since Bakugo was VERY COMPETITIVE! He started to move his hands on my thighs and he went to kiss my neck....but a certain SOMEONE decided to interrupt us!

- HEY THIS IS A CELL NOT A BABY MAKING MACHINE YOU SICK TEENS!!!!

hoi bebs this is a longer chapter but I feel like you deserve it because... ITS XMAS EVEEEE SL HERES A LIL GOFT FROM ME TO YOU AND GET READY CUZ TMR ISSSSSSSSSSS

XMAS SPECIALLLLLLLLL

so have a merry Xmas with ur family and BE SAFE NO DABI NONO