4

(Y/n)'s POV

It was 5 am and I got a phone call. It was Izuku! He told me to meet him at the beach and he said to come quickly. I got up and ran to the beach. As I got there I saw All Might and Izu...at the top of a trash mountain. He was screaming, he cleaned the whole beach. I was dazzled!

- IZUKU!

I said as I saw him falling from the pile.

- TALK TO ME IZU!
- I-I did it!
- You dummy.

He stood up and he started talking with All Might. I was looking at the sun rise upon the horizon. It was so beautiful... I ran into the water, fully dressed.

Izuku's POV

I was talking with All Might, he asked me what made me do it all and do it well in such a short time.

- W-well I mean...look at her.

We both glanced at the girl dancing in the water, feeling the waves crash on her. She deserves everything. I'll protect her no matter what.

- Do you like her young Midoriya?

All Might said with a smirk.

- N-no she's my best friend, I thought this would be good for my hero training with the benefit of making her...happy as well. I mean look at her smile.
- Young Midoriya, your friend has a heart of gold and so do you...but now...LETS HURRY AND GET YOU CHANGED FOR THE EXAMS!
- Yes All Might! (Y/n) I'm gonna get ready come on!
- COMING!!

She got out of the water and we went to the doors of the exam. I was nervous but (Y/n) gave me a hug and told me that I can do it. That's pretty much all I needed. The next thing I knew, Kacchan was there telling me to get out of his way.

- L-Let's do our best Kacchan!
- Tch.

That didn't make (Y/n) happy but she let it go. Or so I thought. She made a small ball of water that she threw at him.

- OI WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT?!

She burst into laughter and I giggled a little. Kacchan walked over to us.

- HEY BITCH SAY YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY BEFORE I BLAST YOUR ASS TO THE FUCKING MOON!
- Pfff BAHHAHAHAHHA IM SOWWEEE BAHHAHAHHA!
- YOU WANNA FIGHT BITCH!?
- K-Kacchan leave her alone.
- SHUT UP DEKU!
- Hey DONT CALL IZU THAT!
- I CAN DO WHAT I WANT BITCH.
- Urgh you haven't changed at all have you Katsuki.

She rolled her eyes to his comment.

- HOW DO YOU KNOW MY FUCKING NAME BITCH?!
- That's for me to know....

She toke a step closer to him.

- ...and for you to find out. Bye.

She toke off slowly with Kacchan yelling at her.

Bakugo's POV

Who the hell was that bitch?! Why does she look familiar to me? ARGHH THAT DEKU! Why is she with him anyway?! Doesn't matter, I'll ask Deku who she is later, now IM GONNA BEAT EVERYONE!

hehehe yeee imma update a lot today cuz my dumbass be bored asf