8

(Y/n)'s POV

- Can I come in?
- Um sure, what can I do for you Bakugo?
- I need to talk to you.
- Okay, what's up?
- I'm *cough* sorry.
- Oh. That's okay!

Awww he was apologizing, how sweet of him.

- I umm would likeforustobefriends.
- Huh? I didn't get that last part.
- I SAID- tch I said I'd like for us to be friends dumbass.
- Oh umm sure.
- K bye.
- W-wait!
- Hm?
- Would you like to stay for a while?
- Tch no.
- Oh okay bye then.

I closed the door and I tear fled my eye. Why did I want him to stay? Well at least we're friends now so...thats a good thing I guess?

- time skip to the next day -

I woke up and got ready for school. I was surprised to see Bakugo outside my house.

- Come on loser we're walking.
- O-okay.

We walked to school together and it was kinda nice. We talked a bit. It felt good...better yet it felt right.

- Anyways dumbass... you wanna eat with me and the extras?
- Don't call them that, but yeah sure why not?
- Jesus fuck a simple "yes" could've done.
- I know.
- God you're annoying.

We separated when we got in class. Classes were longer then usual but oh well. Professor Aizawa told us that we were going to USJ. I was so excited! Izuku and I had the same type of energy! AND WE GOT TO WEAR OUT HERO SUIT! Which made me even happier. During the tests Aizawa told me that my water shields are pretty strong and my lighting is powerful. He told me I'd have to work harder to make it even more powerful. Little did I know how far I'd have to go. I was the only one in class that could produce shields. Kirishima IS a shield and Todoroki can make ice shields but mine are the ocean currents. I can use one arm to make a shield and the other to wield lighting although using both quirks at the same time takes a lot of my energy. Anyways we were in the locker room and I was putting on my suit for the first time. It was so badass! It was a dark blue tight like jumpsuit with lighting holes on the sides. My mask was black like my boots. My costume was pretty simple, but it looked amazing! The girls all did! We went out and it was wonderland for Mineta. Izuku told us me he liked my costume, he was blushing mad. Kirishima's suited him very well, it look awsome! Although one caught my attention, Bakugo's...it was WOW! You could see his muscular arms and his abs! He looked really good in it. He caught me staring at him so I turned around quickly. I'm sure he noticed...ah jeez.
We were finally at USJ and THIRTEEN WAS THERE OMG OMG OMG!! I couldn't believe it. The professor's started explaining what was going to happen until a bunch of villains came out of nowhere. They started to attack us but we couldn't escape. Aizawa said he'd take care of it but before that....

- (Y/n) you come with me!
- Alright!

I was ready for this even if I was clearly not a pro hero. I'm a dawm good fighter. We were back-to-back I would tell him his blind spots and he'd tell me mine, I'd make shields and use lighting to make them fall asleep. I didn't know what was going on with the others though... I hope they're all ok.

Izuku's POV

I was in the shipwreck spot with Mineta and Tsuyu. I had to figure a way out of here. Think Izu think!

Bakugo's POV

DAWM THESE BASTARDS ILL SEND THEM STRAIGHT TO HELL IF THEY TOUCH (Y/N)!!!

Back to (Y/n)'s POV

I was getting tired. Aizawa was getting a little slower. Some weird hand guy came in and started fighting us. He was really strong and I quickly found out what his quirk was. He held Aizawa by the arm and I could see it start to disintegrate.

- SENSEI!
- Don't...come...closer...

Then hand dude started to talk to me.

- Such a strong girl you are. Since you fought so well I'll tell you a little secret...I'm not the final boss.

oops Wut gon happen next?