5

Bakugo's POV

It was finally fucking done. Now I'll ask Deku who the fuck that girl was.

- OI DEKU!
- Y-yes?
- Who the fuck was that bitch?
- Oh you mean (Y/n) ( L/n)? Yeah she came back in town.
- WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!
-She was our friend when we were kids but then she moved away.
- Tch.

I walked away back to my house.

- OLD HAG!
- BASTARD!
- WHO THE HELL IS (Y/n) (L/n)?!
- You don't remember?
- No.
- She was your crush~
- SHUT THE FUCK UP!
- Fine. You two were friends.

My mom showed me a picture of her and suddenly a shit ton of feelings came back to me. I remembered the way she talked back at me and how much of an asshole I was to her. Maybe I should apologize to her...I mean she is...kinda...cute? NO OH HELL NO SNAP OUT OF IT KATSUKI! SHES A BITCH! Arghhhh fuck my life.

- time skip to first day of school -

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up early to go to school. I was happy Todoroki offered to drive me and I said yes. He picked me up 10 minutes later.

- Hello.
- Heyy. How are you?
- I'm good, you?
- I'm a little nervous but I'm okay!
- Well you know you do have friends already before class, so you'll be fine.
- Annnnnd you have a friend too.

I said hitting him softly on the shoulder. He laughed and we were at school. We both got out and we walked to class. We were early so we sat down next to each other and listened to music. I started to sing which amused Todoroki. Then you started to dance and people started to show up. You meet Kirishima and he was a big sweetheart, Sero that was really cool, Denki who tried to take you out for food which you declined, Mina who was quickly attached to you, Mineta the pervert, Uraraka, Tsuyu and all the others. They liked me which was a good sign. Izu came in not long after and he talked to me a bit. Katsuki came in and sat in front of me. Then classes started. I meet my teacher Aizawa. A paper flew on my desk.

Meet me after class
- Katsuki

I didn't know what he wanted to tell me. So I decided to meet him after class. He was in the door frame and he was looking down at me, since I was shorter, it felt kind of weird.

- I'm sorry.

And he walked off.

- Hey! WAIT UP!
- What the fuck do you want?
- I'm sorry too..
- The fuck you sorry for?
- Talking back at you...
- I don't care...
- I know you do. Just because I was gone doesn't mean I forgot you.
- Tch. I have better things to do.
- Katsuki-
- AND DONT CALL ME THAT! YOU CALL ME BAKUGO OR NOTHING AT ALL GOT IT?!
- Katsuki stop yelling...
- OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!
- STOP YELLING AT ME!
- LOOK WHO'S YELLING NOW BITCH!

Bakugo's POV

What the hell was I doing? The fact that she didn't forget about me, made me feel weird. I feel something strange, but I can't stop yelling. Why am I angry? Because she didn't forget me or because I forgot about her?

- LOOK WHO'S YELLING NOW BITCH!

She looked so sad. She want smiling like she was...did she let her guard down? Why the hell am I concerned about her feelings? ARGGGHH!! She shed a tear in the corner of her eye. I...made her cry. I'm such a fucking asshole! What should I do now?

Someone can put from behind me.

- Did you make her cry?

I didn't know what to say.

- Tch.

I started to walk away but I couldn't move.

- WHAT THE HELL?!
- Did. You. Make. Her. Cry.
- Tch. Don't get in shit that doesn't concern you fuckface.
- Not manly. Respect women! Especially (Y/n)!

We turned around and she was gone.

What have I done....

HEHEHHEHE some action blooming between both of you hehhehe ;)