[36]

Seraglio:Rich, luxurious, orientalPlace or harem

Seraglio:
Rich, luxurious, oriental
Place or harem.

[◇]

"She's mine. Back off Elsa," Covan demanded and threw me over his shoulder with ease. "Covan!" I screamed, pounding at his shoulder but he felt no pain. Covan walked into his room and kicked the door shut with his foot before dumping me on the bed.

It was much later, Covan actually rented the place for twenty four hours so we decided to stay the night over. It was just Covan, Ellie, Preston, and I. When Ellie demanded that we share a room after we showered and was about to go to bed, Covan clearly didn't like that idea. "Mine," he huffed and drops beside me, his hand circled my waist and pulled our bodies closer.

"Covan, this is bad. We don't want others to get suspicious again right?" I reminded him yet made no effort to push his hands away. "I don't care. Mine," he mumbled, clearly falling asleep. This was the first time I was this close with Covan. We were on a bed, my body shielded by his large muscular built and possessive arms. I felt safe, I felt home. This felt so natural, it wasn't awkward or tense. This was us, trying something new and it came to us naturally.
With the thought of how easy it would be to possibly fall for Covan Harington, I slipped into the darkness. I welcomed the darkness with the last thought running through my mind was that I wouldn't want to get back up if I fell hard for him.

When I woke up, the bed was cold and Covan was gone. Why was I frowning? My fingers ran through my hair in annoyance that I felt this way. I slowly made my way to my room where I brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a bun before walking into the kitchen where Covan and Ellie were arguing while Preston fried eggs. "God I could do with fry eggs," I moaned at the scent and the room goes silent.

Covan remained speechless, his eyes darker than usual. When he realized everyone was staring at him he cleared his throat and ignored that it even happened. "Sorry to say but I'm taking you out for breakfast. We're leaving now actually so go change and get your stuff," he clears his throat. "Okay," I simply said and walked back to get everything ready to leave. I'm not gonna deny that I want to spend time with Covan alone.

When I returned outside, Preston and Ellie were gone. Instead, Covan was waiting at the door with his duffle bag. "Ready?" He questioned and took my bag from my shoulder so I wouldn't have to carry it. We walked to his car and I slid into the passenger seat and wait for him to get in the driver seat. Once he was in and strapped, he reversed the car and drove off. "So where are we gonna eat?" He wondered. The way he spoke I thought he already had somewhere in mind but I guess not.

"We can go to the diner," I suggested. The food was great there, now I know it's Covan's mother's dinner so now it makes everything more intense. Automatically, his hand slid onto my thigh, very close to where gave me the dirtiest thoughts about him.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he disagreed and I frowned, trying my best to ignore the fuzzy feelings he gave me. "Why not?" I asked. "Because...a lot of people from school will be there. Are you sure you want them to see us together?" He finally revealed. At the beach yesterday, Covan and I tried to stay away from each other as best as we could've. There were times we would run into each other or he would sneak up on me, we were extra comfortable with each other so it's hard for people not to notice something between us.

Jessie was fine. She mentioned how cute he was being around me once and surprisingly, no death threats. So once she's alright, then everyone else should be too. "I...Jessie seemed fine at the beach. I think...once she's okay then I'm fine. What about you?" I answered. He turned to me and flashed me a smirk, his hand sliding up and down my thigh. "Baby I don't care about anyone at that prison but you," He casually admitted.

"To the diner it is then," I decided.

We arrived at the cute diner and upon entering, the door chimes above us. His hand that was around my shoulders pushed me further into his side when he noticed the spectators staring at us already. "Yes, the window seat isn't taken," he whispered to me. The line wasn't long so we easily got our food ordered and delivered to our seats by the glass window. We both had a burger and decided to share a medium fries with separate Coca Cola.
"What are you doing next weekend? I wanna take you somewhere," he bluntly said after swallowing his first bite.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere far. I can use my father's private plane and we can escape for a weekend. It's only two days by ourselves. I like myself with you," he mumbled the last part softer. So soft that I barely heard his words. I smiled, butterflies fluttering around my stomach. That sounded amazing, I'm not gonna deny it that I'll love that to happen.

But sadly, my aunt's birthday is Saturday and we always go over to her house for dinner. Usually, it's at her favorite restaurants. Every year we try a different one, sometimes we eat at ones we haven't in a while. This year she decided to change things up a bit. She's so excited...my parents would be crushed if I bailed on this. They simply wouldn't allow it. "I...I can't. I'm doing this family thing and- my parents are already bothering me. They're being strict and I don't want to be a bad daughter. I need to um...be more-" I rambled off, trying my best not to give out too much.

His smile faltered," I get it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. No worries, we have lots of time to do that, right?" He cut me off, sounding so sure. I felt so bad. "Yeah. I'm really sorry," I frowned. At first, he looked disappointed but now he's acting like it wasn't important and he already forgot about it. "It's fine, Rena. Let's just spend time today together then," he changed.

"Yes," I agreed and picked up back on my eating.