[19]

Sturmfrei: theFreedom of Being alone

Sturmfrei: the
Freedom of
Being alone.

[◇]

Covan Harington

Jessie walked into my house with a proud smile on her face, probably assuming that we were going to have sex but oh how she was wrong. Great, now I'm feeling even more guilty about this.

"Come on," she winked at me, passing me while walking up the stairs. She was already sprawled out on my bed seductively, undoing the buttons on the loose shirt she wore. "I didn't call you for that," I stated right away. She pouted her lips and got off the bed, walking closer to be, swaying her hips. "Do you need me to give you head to loosen up?" He boldly asked, her hand already on my sweatpants and I pulled her grip away.

"No. You've only done that twice, relax," I almost snapped at her, trying not to shout. I think she liked giving me head more than she should of. Last time I checked, I was the one supposed to like it. "Come on baby, I've been waiting for you for so long," she whined, tiptoeing to press kisses on the base of my neck.

How the hell do I tell her now?

"Jessie. Stop, stop. We have to stop this...I want a break," I finally revealed. Her jaw dropped and she backed away. She just stared at me and I began to feel guilt churning inside of me. I had to remember that this was for the best. "You love me. You cannot break up with me," she deadpanned. My eyes glued to my toes, not wanting to look at her. "I'm sorry. I don't love you the way you love me," I apologized.

When she began to move around, I look up to see her sitting on the edge of the bed. She just stared at me calmly yet I knew the storm was hiding. "Are you serious?" She bluntly asked me. Sighing, I nodded my head.

"So why are now telling me this? We've been going good for almost a year. The sex is good, we look good together, people love us and I'm not a bad girlfriend, what's the problem here?" Jessie questioned, folding her arms across her chest with one foot tapping the ground while she sat.

"I don't wanna be in a relationship. You know you were just in it for the fame and sex, we aren't compatible anyway," I truthfully told her. "Well, we are young and living our lives. When we get older then we'll focus on love and trust and all those crap," she defended.

I wanted to throw her out of my house for saying that. What kind of person has that kind of belief?

"Whatever. Just don't go spreading any false rumors that I cheated or something," I warned her. It was one of the things I feared over this whole thing. I didn't need the entire school thinking I'm a cheater, which I'm not. Even when I'm not satisfied mentally in a relationship, I wouldn't cheat.

"Did you though? Are the other girls doing it better than I can?" She snapped. I groaned, tugging at my hair angrily. "Not everything is about sex, Jessie! Surprisingly to you, I don't think about it every second of the God damn day," I shouted. My eyes screwed shut when I realize there's a possibility of my parents hearing our conversation across the house when it was past midnight.

"Okay, I get it. I won't say shit about you but you better not be crawling back to me when you see me with another guy," she warned. Jessie stood up and walked over to me. "You will regret this Covan, you're lucky that I am mature enough to accept it," she whispered to me. With the heals she was wearing, she was easily right below my eye level.

"Okay," I agreed. And before I knew it, her lips were on mine. They tasted the same, just when I was about to push her away, not even kissing back she pulled back. "See you at school, Covan," she winked at me and left my bedroom. I sighed and leaned against the door. The sound of the front door shutting and her car engine coming to life was heard and that's when I realized that I was in for a very terrible day at school tomorrow.

_♤_

I apologize for the short chapter. It was just one of those chapters, and if you're a writer I'm sure you can understand what I mean. I also didn't want to do a POV switch so I just tried to make this one worth it:)

Today is Thursday and I usually post on Wednesdays. I had the chapter ready but I forgot to post it because of a busy day. For that and this short chapter, I'll be double updating. So please check out the other chapter after this one.

Anyway, thank you for reading! I promise the other one is going to be a long and exciting one:)