[16]

It's Wednesday! I was so excited to post this for you guys:)

Moira:
A person's
Fate or destiny.

[◇]

Covan Harington

"Get your head in the game man!" Preston shouted out the order to me. I let it slide and decided to focus back on our football practice and instead of Verena. There was something about watching her dance during her practice that always captures my attention.

I continued to run through practice and did my final laps before it was over. "Harington! Take this back to my office," Coach Mike ordered, handing me his clipboard and whistle. I took it without another question and walked in the direction of his office.

When I made it inside I placed everything on the table. My eyebrows furrowed when I heard the door shut and I whip around to see Jessie locking the door. Her ass was in full view as she showed it off in the shorts.

I stopped looking at her even though she was my girlfriend. She was up to something and I wasn't in the mood for it. "Don't you look delicious," she said, turning around and eye-fucking me. "I have to get home early, babe," I sort of honestly stated.

She frowned and walked closer to me, eyeing me like I was a meal. I backed up until I was pressing into the edge of the desk. "Baby," she whispered against my neck, placing peppered kisses as her trail to my lips. "I'm not I'm the mood, Jess," I pulled her off and created some distance between us. "Can you come over later?" She changed the topic and I sighed out loud.

"I'll think about it. You know I barely get to leave the house anymore," I lied. I honestly wanted to be alone these days. My father allowed me to go anywhere I please because I had to maintain a profile of popularity. That means going to parties and getting drunk and creating rumors.

My mother is complicated. I disappoint her at times but I think now that I'm staying home more often she is happy with me. That's until the arguments start and I find my way to the rooftop of my mother's diner. I have to thank God every day that no one knows that my family owns the hangout spot we go to every Friday.

"Then I'll sneak in," she excitedly cheered. "No," I repeated one last time before walking past her, unlocking the door, and leaving.

After changing my clothes, deciding I'll shower the sweat away in the comfort of my own bathroom, I made my way to my father's office. I opened the door unannounced and he looked up right away. "I'm leaving," I told him. It gets annoying when I have to stop by his office every day after school to let him know when I'm leaving school.

"Alright, see you soon," he sighed out to me and I shut the door, making my way to my car. Memories of Verena sitting in the passenger seat yesterday flashed through my mind.

She was a puzzle with the weirdest puzzle pieces and I was persistent on piecing her together and I had no clue why.

I didn't need her. I had Jessie. And even though if it would end up to a friendship, I had Preston and Allen. I didn't need the new girl in my life so why does she interest me so much?

She's pretty hot though.

Just stop, Covan.

I let out an annoyed groan before driving off in a hurry to get home and shower.

When I got home and parked my car in the garage beside the five unnecessary others. Unexpectedly, when I was about to open the door, it opened for me. I stepped back and the happiest neighbor I ever came across walked through.

"Oh hello there, Covan. How was school?" She politely asked me. Mrs. Clinton was the middle-age woman who usually kept my mother company. They do crazy things like baking alcohol cakes. The last time I checked they were still trying to figure it out. "It was fine as usual. How was your baking session?" I asked already assuming that's what they did.

Her eyes lit up at the mention. "We mixed vodka and vanilla with strawberries! Try a slice and let me know how it tastes!" She cheered, walking across the lawn to the little gate in the fence that leads to her house.

"I will!" I promised her before walking inside. I don't bother going to my mother, I run straight up to my room. My bag was already abandoned to the floor when I entered and I stripped of my clothes before allowing the steaming hot water to filter down my body.

My head clouded with memories of when Jessie blowed me in the shower. My head pressed to the wall of the shower, water pouring on my shot eyelids, soaking my hair and running down my body. When I looked down, eyes still shut, I was shocked to see Verena staring at me with her lips working.

Like a nightmare, I jolt my eyes open while gasping. She's everywhere and it's starting to get pretty annoying.

••••
I had nothing planned for this chapter and literally just winged it. Could have went a lot worse than but thank you for reading! Help a girl out and vote!