[12]

Súton: The approach Of death or theEnd of something

Súton:
The approach
Of death or the
End of something

[◇]

The only time we both had to see each other was Thursday. He has been getting as much practice for the game against my school tomorrow and I've been a nervous wreck. This would be my first game ever and I cannot mess up the routine.

I stared at his house, preparing myself for anything that was about to come before getting the ability to walk to the door. I knocked once and he opened the door right away. "Hey," Hale smiled at me, moving aside so I could enter his house.

It seemed so different from the last time. "Hi," I answered, taking note of the missing lamp. "Verena, I'm really sorry about what happened. I didn't mean any of it, not one word. I didn't know what took over me. I was just so upset after all of them looking at what's mine. I shouldn't tell you what to wear or any of that," Hale apologized.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way but I only wear clothes like that in front of you and even if I didn't, you're right. You shouldn't tell me what to wear," I replied. He gave me a short nod and walked to me, I was confused for a second since he said nothing. Once we were close enough, his lips pressed to mine, his hands holding my face to his.

"I love you so much, Verena, you don't even know," he whispered against my lips. It felt like a relief when he said that because of what happened the past week. "I love you to, Hale," I replied, kissing him.

"Can I be inside you? Can you make that happen?" He asked, his voice vulnerable. His head still resting on my shoulder with his hands on my hips. "Yes," I answered, giving into his needs.

Hale grabbed my hand and walked me to his familiar bedroom. He threw me on his bed, pulling off my leggings and underwear at the same time. The sudden movement was thrown at me so quickly I felt like I almost missed it. Within a second, his pants and boxers were off and he was climbing over me.

"Hale, I don't think-" I was about to say it wasn't healthy for us to have sex after just getting out of an argument but it was no use.

Hale slammed into me, harder than he ever did before. I didn't even get time to adjust to the foreign feeling before he was pulling out and slamming back into me over and over again.

It was stomach churning, I didn't like this feeling at all. It felt different from the pleasure I would usually receive. I wasn't even wet which made this more painful. I shut my eyes, trying to find some sort of pleasure or comfort in this but there was nothing but regret and pain.

"H-Hale can you slow down?" I managed to ask, stuttering in the process. I didn't even know if he heard me. Instead, he threw my legs over his shoulder, getting a better angle to ease in and out of me.

My jaw dropped when he only goes faster, pulling at my hips harshly. I'm sure it was going to bruise. There would he no surprise if I ended up bleeding between my thighs and sore for weeks.

"You want this, don't you? You want me to fuck your brains out? Don't you?" Hale finally grunting out, his hands gripping tightly on my hips for support. I reached out, trying to push him away but it just wasn't happening.

I tried to find a way to answer him without getting him upset. After last time, I'm afraid of what he'd do. "Yes, but not this fast, it hurts," I said seconds later. Hale seemed faint but his hip movements never stopped.

Literally, it felt like my legs were numb as he drove in and out of me, ignoring my four painful orgasms. Hale didn't care that I was incredibly sore and sensitive.

I didn't even know how he kept going, it seemed hours and hours after he finally stopped, squirting his juices inside me for the sixth time before sliding out of me completely. He got off the bed, leaving me there alone. I don't bother to even check where he went, I felt terrible.

I've never felt like this before, he never did it like that.

My fingers shook violently as I pressed it to my middle, pulling back to see liquid blood on my finvertips. I just finished my period days ago, that only meant that I was bleeding because of what just happened. I broke down, knowing the only thing I knew how to do right now which was to cry.

Hale walked in the room, staring at my naked half. He smirked for some reason. "Great, now I wanna see how you're gonna cheer with a bleeding pussy tomorrow," he snickered.

My heart shattered. Was that what all of this was about?

"You have to leave, I have to go to night practice," he told me. I felt hurt that he was kicking me out after using me and here I was in a bed of pain. "I don't think I can move," I shook out.

He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair. "I'll come at your house later. Just get out please," he sighed like it was supposed to make me feel better.

I nodded once, lifting up my upper half. Even that hurt me in the lower region. Hale said nothing, just looking at me as I was engulfed in pain, trying to get off his bed.

My legs shook as I stood, trying to walk to my pants. Tears were still streaming down my face from the terrible pain. After putting on my pants, not even bothering for my underwear I shoved it into the pants pocket and left.