Chapter 10 - Ocean

Start from the beginning

He exhales and looks away, like trying to rein his temper.

I frown "what is wrong with you?"

"Are you planning to go back with Cedric?"

"What?" I blink "what do you mean?"

"He is your ex, right? And what? You're going to his hotel?" He says angrily

"Excuse me. But we're just planning to surf together. And I'm not going to stay in his hotel which is your hotel. Since I stay in Dean's house" I glare at him.

He just stare at me.

"What is wrong with you? So weird!" I mumble.

"He is a playboy, Ocean! Find a nice guy. Not a playboy"

"We're just friends Drew!"

"Friends" he chuckles more like mocking me. "Friends who asked you to come back to his room tonight? That's not friends, Ocean!" He looks behind me "Dean is over there. Ask him to take you home" he gestures.

"What?" I squeak.

"Home. Now. Ocean" he says coldly.

I roll my eyes. "God I hate you Drew!" I walk away from him. I'm utterly pissed with him. Even after all this time he still treats me like I'm a little girl. I hate you! I hate you Andreas Roderick!!

***

I just hug Ethan and Madeline goodbye when I spot Drew not too far from us. I glare at him secretly.

"Can't wait to hang out with you, Ocean!I'm so thrilled you are relocating to LA!" Madeline grins happily.

I fake my surprise. "You want to hang out with me more than a honeymoon with your husband?"

Madeline giggles "nah, everyday is honeymoon day with bim"

Ethan chuckles, kissing her head. This man, I've seen him since I was a kid, sweet and warm is far from this guy, yet today I keep seeing him as the sweetest and warmest husband in the world.

"When will you go?" Dean asks Ethan.

"On Monday if there are no other things. But we are flexible" Ethan says.

"Where are we going by the way?" Madeline asks her husband.

Ethan chuckles "I'm not falling to your trap, sweetness" he kisses her head again. God this man became a besotted husband. Ask him a few years back he would say it's bullshit.

Madeline pouts and looks back at me "he so secretive about our honeymoon"

"Surprise is the best Mads" comes Drew's voice behind Madeline and Ethan.

"You knew?" Madeline asks scandalized.

"Of course I know" Drew chuckles. "You're going home now Dean?" What the hell!

Dean nods. "Need to wake up early tomorrow"

"Whatever for?" Drew asks, somehow his expression becomes darker.

Dean doesn't realize it though. "Tomorrow I'll start promoting my latest film. I'm going to Kansas"

"The one with Hall Production? I thought you're going to Europe" Madeline says.

"Yeah that too, it's scheduled next week" Dean answers.

Drew looks at me. His face is unreadable. I just raise an eyebrow at him.

"You'll stay in Dean's house alone?"

I shrug "only for 3 days, I'm going back to NY. I still need to finalize my second project"