Chapter 20

Walking down the stairs after getting dressed in a pair of black jeans, a grey button up shirt and black sneakers.

I arrive in the garage to see everybody is there.

Both Cole and Vídarr are dressed in tuxedos, Sitara is wearing a yellow floral dress and a yellow hijab.

They look nervous about the meeting.

"Great you are here, its time for us to get moving." Vídarr says relieved.

He turns to exits the garage accompanied by Cole and Sitara.

Following them we exit the garage and walking towards two cars parked alongside the road which both happens to be a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.

My dream car.

"I'm driving!" Shouting with my hand in the air.

Cole turns to face me with unimpressed look on his face.

"No."

"But why?"

"Because you will scratch my car."

"But that's why you have two. One for you and one for me." I commented.

"Fine." Cole mutters as he walks to the cars.

"I'll make sure he doesn't scratch your precious car." Sitara added.

"I'll lead." Vídarr says before jumping in the passenger seat.

Getting in the car, these seats are as comfy as I hoped they'll be. Cole start the car and drives offs.

"You ready?" Sitara asks while putting on her seat belt.

"Nope."

Soon after that I start the engine and drive away from New Heaven, still following Cole and Vidarr.

After a couple of minutes later Sitara breaks the silence.

"They're still busy evacuating the city after the Awakening." She says.

In return I look at her and nod.

"Who do you think will be there?" She tries again.

"The Hunters, the Savage Twins, Alpha Kingston and the Council of Vampires."

"And us."

"Yup." Is all I say.

After 20 minutes we are on the road which directly leads to Camp Hope. Everything looks the same just like I remembered it.

We stop at the gate where two guards are stationed with guns.

Seeing Vídarr rolling down his window and shows the guard the invitation. The guard steps away and yells something to the other guard that rushes to open the gate.

Driving through the gate, we immediately make a right going down the path and then making a left. The road eventually leads us to the concrete bridge, we go over it reaching the other side.