Chapter 33

Third POV

There came even more Hunters, either they came in vehicles or helicopters.

But Kai couldn't keep up anymore.

He was fighting two wars and he was losing both.

He was losing the battle within himself.

All his years with depression, anger and sadness caught up with him again and he was trying to hard to overcome it.

At a young age he lost his parents.

Then he lost his grandmother who was more like a best friend to him.

After his parent's death he went to live with his grandmother who fell ill and passed, he than went on to live at the Serebryanyy family.

Although they were like a second family for him, it never felt right because in the back of his mind it always felt like he was replacing his real family.

He than become a shell of who he used to be.

He stopped painting because it reminded him too much of his grandmother.

He stopped playing piano because it was too painful to think about his mother.

He gave up swimming and athletics, it was the only thing he and his father had in common.

When he lost them, he lost himself.

And if his lose his friends than he has truly lost it all.

Kai looked up at the sky with his blood stained cheeks.

He takes a deep breath in and started to coughing and later he started coughing blood.

It's getting closer.

The wind started to blow, but the wind blew from all directions towards Kai.

The pull of the wind started to get stronger.

Vídarr noticed the wind and turned to the back to look at Kai.

His eyes widened, Kai was sucking the air into him.

Kai's skin started glow even brighter than before.

But Vídarr knew what was happening.

"Kai!" The Demon shouted on top of his lungs.

The teen looked down and gave the Demon a sympathetic look.

"Thank you for everything, Vi." Kai said.

Vídarr started to sprint towards the teen.

The skin of the teen glowed to brightly that the yellow light turned pure white.

Kai looked back at everyone.

His friends.

His new family.

"Thank you."

Was the only thing he said.

Everybody was blinded by a white light, like an explosion, strong shock waves send everybody flying meters back.