Chapter 10

BOOM!

The ground starts to shake.

"They do love to make an entrance." Vidarr says, smiling.

Looking at him, what have I gotten myself into?

"Well, let's go." He says he's picking Aurora up and leaving the room.

Standing by the door waiting for everybody to leave and to follow, suddenly somebody screams. 

They were running past the others to get to the person who screamed.

"See, nothing happened to Michelle." The blonde says to the girl whose back is facing me,

"H-how is this possible?" Michelle says.

"Michelle?" I asked her.

She slowly turns around to face me. Her eyes are blue, the right one is forest green, and the left one is still blue.

Looking closer at them, both of her pupils are normal; except her eye colour changed to green.

"When the others look at my eyes, they try to h-hurt themselves. Why isn't it affecting any of you? " Michelle starts to tear up.

"Because we're different." is all I say as I pull her into a hug.

Putting my arm around her and hers around me, we leave the cafeteria.

The blonde is walking in front of us.

Walking down the hall, we eventually reach the main entrance, where we see there is a massive hole on the roof.

Pieces of the roof are on the floor and on the entrance elevator, making a ramp for us to walk on, leaving the bunker.

Carefully walking on the ramp, trying not to trip over something, I eventually reached the top.

Finally, out of that place.

It's night time, staring up at the night sky, seeing the beautiful stars.

Scanning around the quad, everybody is finally out of the bunker. noticing that there were a few guards laying on the floor with bullet wounds.

"It's an honor to meet you, Kai." A girl says, coming forward and holding an assault rifle

She is wearing a grey hoodie with 'B!tch' written on it in black, blue shorts, green Vans and knee-high socks.

The left one is white with pink skulls on it, and the other one is pink with white skulls.

She is wearing what I think is a purple hijab scarf hanging around her neck.

"Introductions later, now we ride. Come on." That's all she says before walking away for me to follow her. 

Following her out of the quad and into the main building.

I have so many memories of this place when I was a kid. 

Nash, Ilaria, and I would usually chase each other up and down the stairs when our parents were in meetings. 

So, happy memories, I guess those were also fake.

Looking around the foyer, blood was scattered on the walls and the bodies of hunters were laying on the floor. They're trained hunters. How on earth did these people take them all out?

Strolling out of the main building, these people even blew up the statue of the greatest hunter of all time.

Whose name I forgot...

Seeing that everyone is standing in groups, walking closer, I notice one thing.

"Our get away cars are food trucks and ambulances." staring at the vehicles.