The After

Third POV

As she finishes the last of her work on her computer, there was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Come in." She said and laid back into her chair.

On que the door opened and Secretary Ella McIntyre walked in.

"Madam President, we are ready to leave." Ella announced.

With a nod the president stands up from her chair and follow her secretary.

"And Brooklyn?" Madam President asked with a neutral look on her face.

"She's at the daycare, Madam President." The secretary answered.

The duo walk down the lifeless hall and neither of them spoke again.

It's hard not to miss them as they walk down the colourful hall, as the both of them are wearing black clothing.

The walls, covered by vibrant paintings showing flowers, people, family and him.

The duo eventually exited the hall and found themselves a staircase. They walk down the stairs and reached the entrance of the house.

Walking through the doors, both of them are met by a guard standing next to a black limo.

"Good morning Madam President." The bodyguard greeted and opened the limo door for the president and the secretary.

"Greetings Elliot." The president said and climbed in the limo.

After the two of them climbed in, Elliot also climbed in.

He sat next to his twin at the opposite side of the president.

"What is this meeting about?" The bodyguard curiously asked.

"You do not have know what the neeting is about." The Secretary spoke up as she turned on her tablet and started to tap on it.

"So in other words, you don't know." He shot back.

Ella was about so say something but got interrupted by Madam President.

"The two of you shut up, it is way to early in the morning for the two of you to argue.

If you really want to know than ask. We're having a formal meeting at the Werewolves Lycan Council Firm-"

"Also known as W.L.C.F." Ella cutted off the president.

With one look the president gave her, the secretary immediately apologised.

"As I was saying before I got interrupted by Ella. We are going to the W.L.C.F building in the city to descuss something about our alliance." Madam President Wu finished.

Elliot's mouth formed an "O".

After a few minutes they finally reached the city.

Madam President turned her head to look out the window and at her city.

You won't think it is the same city that got flattened by tornadoes six years ago.

A lot have changed, both its people and its builings.

She silently thought.

What was once a concrete jungle is now a vibrant valley of windows.

Vibrant buildings with plants latching themselves onto them and solar panels ontop of buildings and cars.

Reaching the W.L.C.F building, the limousine drove to the back of building only to enter its underground parking lot.

As the limousine parked in its parking space, the three of them exited the limo.