Chapter 18

Vídarr stalks towards the door in his other form, eventually reaching the garage door, and he almost rips the door off its hinges.

"What!" He demands

I am not in the mood for bloodshed.

Vídarr is blocking the view of who is standing on the other side of the door.

"Oh it's just you, Demon- I thought you were in your world, not in mine. " That familiar voice spoke up, unfazed by the Demon in front of him.

"What do you want, leach, and where are those snothead brats?" Vídarr demands that he move out of the way, revealing who it is.

Cole Robertson 

"Down, boy, down. I'm here to give this to the little soldier who almost killed the entire Savage Pack. " Cole jokes with Vídarr, who looks like he is ready to put a stake through the vampire's heart.

Cole looks directly at me, and within the blink of an eye, he is standing right before me.

"Longtime no see, my dear Malakai." "Cole he says in his British accent and hands me an envelope.

I take the envelope and look where it says my name. I also notice that there are seals of the Werewolf Council, Vampire Council, Withes & Warlocks Council, and the seal of the Council of Head Hunters stamped onto the back. I glance up at Cole, who is standing with his hands behind his back.

"Go ahead, open it." He urges me to do so. 

I take out the envelope, take out the letter and start to read it.

Dear Kai Silwer,

Providing new insights and solutions to recent events happening across the globe.

We do hope to achieve the goals of the Werewolf Council, Vampire Council, Witches & Warlock Council, and Head Hunter Council.

We will be presenting a meeting on Wednesday, October 4 at 3:00 PM at Camp Hope. We would like to personally invite you to this meeting. We think it will be of great value to you as you work to achieve greater numbers of the Saints of Light.

You are more than welcome to attend our meeting at no charge by simply presenting yourself and only yourself. There is no need to bring additional members of your group. This is a sociable meeting.

Thank you for accepting this special invitation. We look forward to seeing you on October 4th at the Camp Hope camping grounds.

Best Regards,

Alpha Kingston

The Blood Moon Pack

We are officially fucked.

"It is an invitation to a meeting discussing an alliance and a possible peace treaty." I inform everybody and gave the letter to Vídarr so he can look for himself. 

"It's got to be a trap." "Mickey she says with her arms folded against her chest.

"Mi, it is not a trap. Trust me, it isn't. " Cole commented, sounding annoyed by the assumption.