♛| xlvi : call the ambulance |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xlvi | call the ambulance
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count - 1917

Yes. You all love me, i posted it early. but do not forget to read & vote in the previous chapter.

I have read your reviews, thank you for filling it. There's gonna be action- but of words (don't ask me how), more mystery, Ishaayat scene (highly demanded), also, __theprocrastinator you are going to get a scene like that. There are going to be two planned bonus chapters before I mark the book complete. Thank you for all your reviews. 🤍🌝

As for my update schedule, I suggest you follow my Instagram page - @ the_clumsygirll
I post teasers and my schedules there.

This chapter is a little bit different, I hope you all like it. *fingers crossed*

I loved reading your comments in the last chapter, do drop them, at the end of this chapter telling me how you felt about the storyline.

*Happy Reading*

━━━━ ━━━━
Third Person
━━━━ ━━━━

Let's rewind a bit, the tale in Inaayat's life has been no less than a rollercoaster ride. From the hazy night at the club to the seriousness of the headquarters, then the sweet-soft- possible romantic endeavour and then?
The first suicide (attempt) of 2020.

The last suicide that had taken place by falling from the terrace happened in October, and yet again this year-the suicide was about to take place in the month of late October.

The night is starry and bloodcurdling. Haunting and daunting their life. The eeriness increases by a level of a hundred when the wind starts whistling and striking and crushing the old dried up leaves.

There's cold and there's tepid. The transposing febricity is so confusing and baffling and mystifying all at the same time.

Inaayat tries holding Mishti's wrists, but she keeps chanting and murmuring the same thing. 'She had to die,'

Why the hell was she supposed to die? The thought keeps stirring her.

Inaayat is so petrified and anxious, bemused and nervous. Thoughts and thoughts running in her mind, puzzling her and testing her.