♛| xviii : revenge is best served spicy |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xviii| revenge is best served spicy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2106

I hope you like the update!

Do vote and comment to let me know how you found the chapter.

Also,

FINALLY :-)

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

"I will tear your assignments with this knife," I squint my eyes looking at the culprit in front of my eyes.

"That is a butter knife." The culprit looks at me, flashing a full-blown smile.

"I will still tear it. Give that or I will run the knife across your hard work." I warn pointing my knife at her.

"Aayat." She sighs, striking her forehead with her palm looking at me in disappointment.

"I will count to three." I threaten holding her blue file in my right hand and the butter knife in my left.

"Tear it." She challenges and I struggle to find words.

"I will do it, trust me.." I trail off. Striving to bring the most threatening tone I can muster, I present her with a tricky look.

"I did say tear them, didn't I?" She scowls at me.

My nose flares in anger as I scrutinise my eyes at her. Pouting in anger, I keep gawking at her.

Keeping the file on the table with a loud thud I mutter, "I hate you," I huff twisting my mouth.

I stare at the glass kept in front of her, filled with coffee and froth floating on top, the flavour aroma hitting my nostrils-hypnotising me.

"One sip, please?" I beg and muster a puppy dog face trying to coax her.

"No."

"Ruthless." I sneer at her while all she does is to pick the glass up and takes a huge sip of the cold coffee.

"You can not keep coffee away from me." I declare openly.

"I am going to keep it away from you." She alerts me and I think of booking the next ride home. I don't want to stay with this female modernised version of Hitler.

"Mishti, you are committing a crime keeping a beloved away from its lover. It's a sin, a crime. Just imagine what your family and friends will feel when they come to know that their very own Mishti, doesn't let a girl convene the love of her life." I stand and filmily phrase the dialogue.