♛| xx : in or i |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xx| In or I
^^^^^^^^

word count- 2363

So, we reach the last chapter of  phase I and

So, we reach the last chapter of phase I and

WE HIT 5K VIEWS AND I AM LEGIT SO HAPPY!! WHEN I DECIDED TO WRITE THE BOOK, I wasnt honestly sure, how it will be taken cause majority of books I had come across in our Indian Fictions is of Marriage Drama. THANK YOU! for showering this book of mine with so much love!!

I am grateful to y'll♥️

Also, this chapter is dedicated to sukorxcrazy
Happiest Birthday Girl!❤️

Do read the A/N at the end please :-)

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

Darkness.

All I can feel is darkness, a spine chilling blindness cocooning me wholly. I feel sore, anguished. My skull throbs, my throat is charred and my stomach churns.

I feel squandered. Drunk on suffering, a wave of corrupt blackness ratifies over me and I am drowning...drowning into the deepest trench of black waters.

I try grasping for air desperately, my legs feel hefty and paralysed. I strive to quell the cloudiness, yearning to succeed, to be able to live.

I feel sudden coercion on my eyes, while I strife to open them, but they don't budge. I scramble my feet, tugging and pushing them. Kicking the air, grappling and fighting.

I try again and this time there is a sudden agonising glow. But I lose it before I can envelop it.

And...there is darkness again.

"Aah," my dry throat croaks.

I finally open my eyes, the sharp luminosity hurts me. I combat the pain to keep them open. A sudden yellow light blinds my eyes and I move my head to the right.

Pitch black. The place I am in is completely murky, the only source of light is the amber old bulb swaying over me.

I attempt bringing my hands forth, to rub my eyes- to wipe away the drowsiness. But, they are pulled back with searing pain. My stiff neck allows me to turn a little and I notice my hands being locked by metallic chains.