♛| xxxviii : f the stereotypes |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxxviii| f the stereotypes
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2453

So! How are you all?

Good morning/evening whenever you are reading this, and my good night as I fall on my bed after posting this.

Question for the update-

>< what's your pet peeve?

I have proof read it, but i am kinda sleepy so if i did make any errors, inline comment them.

━━━━ ━━━━
I N A A Y A T
━━━━ ━━━━

It might be the first time in my entire life span of 23 years when even coffee is failing to tempt me.

The only thing I am itching to do now is to jump on the stage and hug the life out of her, but the only barrier between me and the stage is hundred other students and the professors who have their eyes glued to the stage.

Currently, the guests and the principal are talking about the importance of Engineers (we all know that, already!) and how their journey was during their preparations, how the academic sessions were held and what were the things that motivated them throughout.

Students were allowed to excuse themselves to the cafeteria for refreshments if they wanted any. Mishti and Garima had gone to the cafe some time back and they returned with a takeaway mug of coffee for me, which is still untouched.

The anticipation to meet and talk to her is ticking like a bomb within me and yet I can not do anything to diffuse it.

"You aren't drinking coffee?" Mishti's voice is laced with confusion and astonishment. "I don't feel like drinking it." My reply on the other hand is slow and measured, my eyes still on her.

The seats on the stage morph their colours, first blue and then red and then yellow and then again blue. The guests answer certain questions thrown at them, they dodge some, answer some diplomatically, some crisp answers and some boring ones.

I am so eager for this program to end but their questions are never-ending.

"So, how do you feel being a graduate from such a highly esteemed field?" The principal questions and I see a soft smile playing on her face. She says something to the person sitting next to her, who nods in response.