♛| ii : let's dodge the bullets |

|the naive rebel|━━━━  ♛ ━━━━

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

ii| let's dodge the bullets
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1624

━━━━  ♛ ━━━━INAAYAT━━━━  ♛ ━━━━

━━━━ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

The grey walls of my room remind me of all the moments I have lived there in the past twenty-three years of my life. The Disney Fairy Castle painted on my left wall, with the wooden library I had designed for my room had always managed to make me feel comfortable.

The cosiness and the warmth of my room suddenly threaten to leave my heart like a whoosh. The hanging amber lights swing along with the air that manages to raid my room from the open window.

My fingers itch to drum along the scrapes of my wooden study table, my heart swells and eyes water thinking about the countless nights I had slept on my table while studying for an exam.

My eyes find the mirror placed near my closet area, as I stand with my suitcases, the mirror reflects my departing self.

Hands-on the suitcase's handle, my turquoise iris reddening because of the lack of sleep I had garnered the previous night. Tossing and turning on my bed, debating my choices and hating myself to accept the challenge.

The portrait on the mirror appears to mock at my dejected self. My fist tightens around the black handle, biting my lips and control a trembling sob to leave my mouth.

It is time to leave, to go and start a new life, a phase where nothing would be real. No one to trust and well, no one to rely on.