*curtains fall*

~ ~ ~

T H E N A I V E R E B E L

~ ~ ~

(the link in the multimedia ^^^^ is a trailer to the cast reveal of TNR made by crazy_hooman65 
she's supposed to make an entire FUCKIN TRAILER ON TNR! I thank youuuu! 🤍🥺
please go and show some love on her youtube channel, also, i am posting the link in the comment box as well)

******************

A book I had started on the 28th of February, 2020. And today we mark one year of this book. Not a big thing, I am aware but for me, TNR's one year means my first fiction turns one. A something turned into a 52 chapters long book with additional bonus/divider chapters. I want to thank every reader/friend who helped me sail through this journey of mine.

Not the best, but it has my soul and heart into it and every little/big word of appreciation mean way too much to me. It makes me feel so motivated and well, it makes me feel that I hopefully did something write with the plot brewed inside my head.

I have been on wattpad since 2016, yeah so almost 5 years have been spent loitering around this app. And if you all aren't aware this is my second writing account. *TMI ALERT* Ever since I started writing fanfictions, I used to admire those books with hundreds and thousands of views, hoping one day I would hopefully, hopefully reach that milestone. Yeah, I know that's pretty far away from that goal, yet. But, TNR gave me an ounce of hope and I am really grateful and obliged to that.

Thank you for sticking by me!
Means so much, more than you all can really imagine.

Happy First Year, rebels.
🤍

* * *

also, to those who aren't aware, here i am presenting my other two ongoing works, an attempt to better myself from what I have done with TNR.

++++

H A R D
TO
DECIPHER

H A R D TODECIPHER

++++

W I S E L Y
&
S L O W

Well, trust me, it's not the end

Well, trust me, it's not the end..i am so sure of myself that i am wimp of endings and so MIGHT post some additional bonus chapters whenever i want to.

hehe,
love you!

always,
keep dodging those bullets, people!