♛| xxiii : the six to the nine |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxiii| The Six to the Nine
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 3437

If your brain, took you to some *different* corners with the title, its's your brain not mine ;-)

Nonetheless, there are some questions I'll have to ask at the end of this chapter..

also,
I have realised that I loved the comment section in the last chapter discussing about heights..I guess, I'll continue these type of questions- Ah! they are interesting♥️

For today,
What is the one 'physical' quality of fictional (or real even; but my life only has tons of fictional boys in it so) character (male) you drool/swoon over?

Ah! I need tattoos.

So, ;-)

Finally. it's Ishaan's point of view..phew!!

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
ISHAAN
━━━━ ━━━━

I stare at the ceiling aimlessly.

I haven't slept even for a single second the entire night. The thoughts, the theories, the guilt, the anger..fucking damn every emotion I had felt and experienced last night.

"You are awake." Nikhil's voice breaks me out of my trance as I look at him sitting on his bed surfing through his phone.

Checking for emails, again.

I nod my head and he sighs probably finding no reply from the firm, he had hoped for.

I sit up too, raking a hand through my bed hair which I loath and then through my thick rough beard.

"You should shave, bro." He advises for the nth time. I have lost count, honestly. Every day he tells me to shave, to get a haircut, to groom myself a little better and to fucking drop the shy behaviour.

Little does he know.

"I like it."

Yeah right.

How much ever I am tempted to get rid of the unruly hair on my face, I have to keep it. I, for once very well know-how grew up and mature I look without this hairy mask.