♛| xxvi : i cannot dance |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxvi| I cannot dance
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2184

I melted👇🏻

Hey?

I-I don't know what/how this is.

*gulps*

Let's see if it came out the way I wanted it to..

Question for the update:

What does your name mean?

My name means Moonlight

Don't forget to tell me how you find the chapter ...

*it's kind of my favourite chapter*

*just saying*

*winks and smirks*

━━━━ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

I am terrified. Even though, I act being brave and all that shit but from within I am scared to my core.

Ishaan and I stand before the noisy, posh club with security and many other souls desperate for alcohol.

He is standing beside me, our hands clashing and rubbing whenever either of us move. I bite my lip trying to cheer or calm myself down but that is pretty impossible. And then suddenly, I feel a presence too close for my liking. I peek from the side of my eyes to see Ishaan bent a little, his mouth near my ear.

"I forgot to tell you one thing." He slowly starts.

Now what? Was there something else I should have known?

"You would have to pretend-"

"Continue!" I screech impatiently.

"Like an escort." His voice is low and deeply coated with utmost seriousness. I jump back and a shrill sound leaves from the back of my throat.

"What the-Are you-Shit! Why didn't you tell me before? Oh God, I-I. What? How-" I panic moving before him. My heart is palpating with fear and anxiety.