♛| xxxix : she's missing |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxxix| she's missing
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1520

AYEEEE!! We hit 25K

AYEEEE!! We hit 25K. O.M.F.G 🥺🤍
Thank you so much!!
♥️
Next chapter is *😏*

Also. Please, Don't forget to vote? the vote ratio has fallen, again. if you could please.

Love!

Happy October!

Cheers to nanamints and I for thinking that the pandemic will vanish (at least decrease) till we reach the month of October. 🥂
:-)

Good morning?

Also, feel free to inline comment any errors or typos.

Happy Reading.

━━━━ ━━━━
Third Person
━━━━ ━━━━

[Wednesday night (Night of the event)]

The night sky is aglow with bright city lights.
The pale crescent moon shines like a silvery claw in the sky. The occasional barking of faraway dogs breaks the maintained silence.

Ishaan finds a cosy spot on the terrace as he rests his hands, fingers drumming an incoherent tune on his knees. One arm behind his head, while he sits with his back resting on the wall and head slanted, admiring the celestial beauty.

The event had ended smoothly, Aditi had reached Mumbai and Inaayat is, well, sleeping-or rather tossing in her sleep, thinking about the happenings of the day.

His mind follows her thoughts, as it wanders thinking about the day's happenings, and how he had started doing things-for her?

Ishaan is swaddled with uneasiness and confusion. His mind is overstressed and his heart gurgling in anxiousness.

Before, he can try inferring the hidden feelings behind his gestures, his phone rings breaking the chain of his musings.

"Hmm." He keeps the phone, balancing it between his ear and shoulder. His uninterested tone causes the speaker to burst in his share of chuckles.