♛| xlv : he is a sadist |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xlv | he is a sadist
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count - 2637

Okay, so..this chapter will end in a kind off cliff- hanger
&
I have already written the next chapter. If the vote count reaches the average, I'll post the chapter today itself, or else I'll be posting it tomorrow/day after.

The chapter is a stepping stone towards our main climax. 🌝

More 7 chapters to go 💪🏻

*ALSO, I AM ATTACHING A GOOGLE FORM ON MY MESSAGE BOARD, DO FILL IT. I HAVEN'T MADE IT LONG. BUT IT HAS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION, WHICH I WANT YOU ALL TO ANSWER. PLEASE DO TRY TO FILL IT.*

━━━━ ━━━━
I N A A Y A T
━━━━ ━━━━

The moment I enter Ishaan's car, he frowns at me. His face sulking, moping and brooding. The aura in the car is hefty and depressing. There's silence but at the same time, the map on his laptop beeps and produces some tinging noises.

The gang-leader was already moving towards his godown, the plan is already working. Nicky had faked a call to the leader giving him a piece of false news about the planned raid. Therefore, to protect his warehouse, he is already racing towards it.

"Why are you grouching?" I ask him, noticing how Ishaan has silently started driving following the lead from the tracking device. The screen outlines the path trodden by the leader.

"He is grouching because I told him how the leader was drooling over you. And how sexy you were acting back there." Nicky suddenly pipes in, munching on her popcorn.

How the hell did she get it?

"You want?" She offers me the popcorn bucket when she sees me gazing at her food item. I smilingly nod at her, and take a handful of the corns.

"So he's jealous, huh?" My voice is muffled as I chew the munchies. Nicky snickers and titters, absorbing the drooping and weeping silence widespread in the car.

Our teasing session comes to an end, even before it skyrockets because of the exasperating glare, Ishaan throws in my direction. His face resembles the grumpy dwarf, fret lines on his forehead and his eyes darts a challenging look at me.