♛| xxxvii : all's well that ends well |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxxvii | all's well that ends well
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2730

Hey! How are you all?

Question for the update:
(i have missed this :-p)

• Your favourite netlfix/any series.

I haven't watched many to have a favourite tbh, but the ones I did like are Sherlock (DUH), Brooklyn 99, Lucifer and What's wrong with secretary Kim.

(also, help me by suggesting some good ones with their genres as rom com/mystery with romanace)

I am too motivated to write the following chapters!!

Hintss (Not about this update) :

FINALLY someone is going to make an appearance and Aarushicullengranger had suggested me a particular sequence which I don't think she herself remembers but that scene has made its position in my chapter list. So, there's too much drama upcoming!!

Feel free to correct the errors :-)

Love!!

━━━━ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

The morning is dull and hasty. There's excitement but at the same time, I am hating it.

But this morning is way better than Monday's, where all of us woke up with a dreading hangover. Ishaan had ruthlessly disrupted my sleep early that morning so that I can pretend to drop Mishti, Nikhil and Garima to the hostel.

He had prepared a huge glass of coffee for me whilst I cried over my bursting head's ache. He had only rolled his eyes at my pain and retorted with a who-asked-you-to-drink-in-first-place look.

He made sense.

I remembered nothing about the Sunday night, and I don't think my heart was brave enough to know what all I did to embarrass myself in front of him.

The one and the only thing I remembered was, that I was no more a clumsy person.

Before I could soar high like a phoenix over my newfound ability, I had asked Ishaan to stand on the lower end of the staircase and I had climbed down from the top-IN MY HEELS.