♛| vi : some roasted marshmallows, please |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

vi| some roasted marshmallows
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2036

okay. so WE JUST HIT 1k VIEWS!!!!! THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE!!

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

I had successfully made a joke out of myself in the library by stalking that person.

Escaping the beautiful structure of the library, I dashed my hostel wing. While coming back I notice the garden area's new set up. Fairy lights are hanging from one tree's branch to the other.

The plastic chairs are arranged systematically and a make-shift stage is made. Ignoring the new event I continue my way towards my room.

Thankfully the corridors are comparatively empty now and I reach my floor easily. The eeriness of the silent corridor does manage to scare me a bit and I hope for Mishti to open the door quickly.

Certainly, I wasn't thinking straight, because Mishti opens the door all decked up in a completely black outfit. Her hair tied back nicely and the old loose tank top and sweatshirt she was wearing some time back is now replaced by a casual yet graceful outfit.

"Thank God, you are on time. Get ready! We are going down." She commands and pulls me inside. Guiding me towards my closet she informs me about the sudden fresher's party that will be conducted in half an hour.

The garden-ground area is located on the backside of the campus therefore hiding the event from the hostel and college staff.

I choose a casual outfit and head towards the washroom to change.

Maybe the party would help me gel better in the crowd?

Once I am ready and our room's locked, Mishti and I make our way towards the event. Only this time the ground is packed with students. The rows of chairs are now occupied and I struggle finding empty ones for us.

Mishti points at someone in the first row and I am being directed right to the front. She greets some people who had saved us space right in the front row. A new student and this is too much of attention.

Once we are seated I turn to Mishti and ask her, "Who arranged this party?"

"Sameer. He is a good friend of mine." She informs and I nod understanding.