♛| xliv : be confident |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xliv | be confident
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2924

Ahh!! Here we go

Ahh!! Here we go. ;-)

As promised!!

Thank you for all your wishes people!! Love!! 🤍🧚🏻

It made my day!!

i have planned this chapter since a very long time, i hope you all like it!!

And i hope i did justice to it. oof!

fingers crossed.

WARNING: This chapter is all over the place.

Happy Reading

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS WAY TOO MANY CURSE WORDS.

━━━━ ━━━━
I N A A Y A T
━━━━ ━━━━

There are dim light and overpowering darkness that surrounds me. Everything feels humid and smothering.

The minute dust particles are floating, caging and immuring against me, as the crooked wooden chair I was seated on creaks and squeaks.

The wooden table has a layer of soot resting on it. There's nervousness bubbling inside me, many possibilities arise in my mind. The fear of messing this chance dangles over my head.

The door is screeched open, the sudden light from corridor brightens the place for a mere second when it is closed again, leaving the room in murkiness again. There's a tapping sound on the wooden flooring as a female figure walks towards the table.

Ishaan who had been standing silently, working on his phone, raises his eyes seeing the intrusion. He lets out a soft grunt and slips his phone back into his pocket.

"Oo, look who we have here, Ishaan." The female clicks her tongue at Ishaan. Her voice is laced with heavy sarcasm and sneer.

Ishaan doesn't acknowledge her greeting and instead focuses his eyes elsewhere, on me. The female turns her head towards me and a real, genuine smile makes its way on her face.