♛| xii : the devil is my friend |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

xii| the devil is my friend
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1239

Note to the silent readers (and I know there are some cause of the views and votes) comment even a small heart for me to know whether you are liking the story! It will motivate me to write more! Also, for the regular readers

Note to the silent readers (and I know there are some cause of the views and votes) comment even a small heart for me to know whether you are liking the story! It will motivate me to write more! Also, for the regular readers...I hope you are liking it?

Thank you for the love pouring in!

Do vote and comment❤️

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

When we reach our respective rooms,
my phone blazes as Sameer's name pops up on the phone's screen.

"Hey, we just met Sameer," I farce.

We had just returned to our rooms after having dinner. We visited the farm nearby and saw the production of jams, squashes, ice creams also understood the workings of different types of machinery. We all are dead exhausted from today's expedition.

"Angel, I know we just met but I have called you to get my share of acknowledgement which you might have forgotten about." He enlightens me.

"And why would I do that, ol'sir?" I use a silly accent. Moving towards the room's window, I stand there as we converse.

"First of all, I am not old and secondly you have to thank me for getting to share a room with your friends, m'lady."

"What did you do?" I can hear Mishti and Garima unpacking their bags and fighting over sunscreen.

"Oye, you were initially paired with Rhea and Dhruvi. I sneaked into their office and altered the list before Malti ma'am got hold of the list." My eyes shoot up in alarm as I tried processing his words.

"What the...shit. How? Why?"

"So that you can be with Mishti and Garima, duh."

"No, I need the real reason," I call him out. I wouldn't have felt bad if I got assigned a room with the strangers.

"Okay. You are really smart. They are part of the Devils and I didn't want you to go near them."

"Who are the Devils?"

"Those are our group's college nemesis. Like especially Nikhil's and mine." He informs me and I comprehend his reason.

"Oh. But, why nemesis? What happened between you all?"

"I dated Rhea once but found that she was cheating on me so we ended it on an ugly note. While Nikhil and Varun are strong enemies because they both are in a continuous race to prove themselves better than the other." He discloses.