♛| xxxvi-a : is it even legal? |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxxvi- a | Is it even legal?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 2160

(ignore the happy birthday)

I AM BACK! OH HOW I MISSED WRITING!!

Let's say with this chapter, i am for the first time writing a chapter with my laptop. not used to it, but...I AM WAY TOOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.. you'll soon know why!!

I did proof read it, but if I did leave something, help me rectify it.

:-)

━━━━ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

The lightings are way too dim, fluttering, and cause a blatant headache and strain my eyes. Despite the air conditioner, I feel warm and caged. The lace top I am wearing helps me with the overly filled place.

The smell of alcohol and sweat taint the air, as it grows more and more cloudy, managing to suffocate me easily. The tension between us adds to the stifle.

We haven't spoken much since the last 'encounter' we had.

Ignored like the plague.

I had tossed and turned on Friday night, replaying the entire scene and how it did manage to evoke something fizzy, warm deep down in my heart. But, can't blame it on hormones. I did question myself that night, would I kiss someone else if they were with me in the very same situation.

And like the bucket of ice being splashed right on my face, I realised that the answer to the question was no. I wouldn't have. Which led me to think, and observe and try concluding the feelings I had started to feel.

I can't say they are prominent, but they do exist.

The blaring music pierces my ear as I follow his lead towards the nearest bar counter.

Why are people dancing on the floor? There's a stage-crafted for the same purpose.

The people off stage, in truth, are fondling, seducing, pressing, caressing each other behind the poor facade of dancing.

My headache returns shooting back when they switch the music to rock and with even louder volume.

Kill me.

I watch him walking confidently clearing the crowd thus helping me to follow him without any difficulty. His beard is back and I had hit my head hard on the window when I had entered his car. The entire past week (when we talked) I had continued pestering him to not shave because he looks like an actual bear.