♛| xi : what a boring mate |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

xi| what a boring mate
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1205

Ahhhh!! Tell me how you find the chapter

Ahhhh!! Tell me how you find the chapter. Can't wait to type the chapters about the trip..oof
the story is gearing for its first (side) climax ;-)

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
Third Person
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

The scorching sun of 7 AM shines over their heads as both Inaayat and Mishti stand in front of the mega bus with their two bags ready for the trip.

"I am so excited!" Mishti exclaims as she turns to face Aayat, her gaze stuck at the bus. Inaayat's mind is continuously at war trying to sketch a plan of action once they reach their hotel.

It would take them approximately two hours to reach Panchgani.

"See others are here," Mishti points at Nikhil who is seen pulling Shaan along while Sameer walks beside them. The camp is divided for the students according to their course year.

Today, it is the second year students who are going for the camp. It is a three-day camp and they would return on the fourth day.

"You guys are early," Sameer yawns as they all look around seeing that there is no one other than their groups of friends, except Garima who hasn't yet arrived.

"No we are on time, others are late." Inaayat declares as she points at the bus that stands just a few metres away.

"See Garima is here too," Nikhil says as a very hassled Garima enters the parking lot which is the assembly point for the students, pulling her suitcase behind with difficulty.

"The best thing about being early is to get seats as per our convenience which we wouldn't have gotten if we were fashionably late." Mishti sticks her tongue out, teasing the boys who look as if they can fall asleep anytime.

"Aye, where ever we sit I am taking the window seat. Cool?" Inaayat refers her statement to Mishti whose smile immediately drops.

"Uh, actually Aayat I have motion sickness can I please take the window seat?"

"Angel, don't worry. You sit with me while I guess Mishti can sit with Garima-if that's fine?" Sameer assures Inaayat while asking Garima for her opinion.

"That's perfect," Garima assures.

"Oh wait, Sameer you are sitting with me, we have to discuss our plan during the journey." Nikhil hits his back reminding him of their plan-which they would execute during the stay there.