♛| xiii : a hidden kung fu panda |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

xiii| a hidden kung fu panda
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1833

Your insights about the book, please?would help me :-))

would help me :-))

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

I get up from the edge following
Nikhil, as he glares at the group of students who directed a taunt at him.

Why do people jump into conclusions whenever they see something?

Can't they stop judging, for once?

"Mind your own business," Nikhil growls at them as he strongly wraps his fingers around my wrist and pulls me away from the area.

"Who were they?" I deliberately repeat my question to check whether Sameer's reason was true or not.

I have no idea why I shamed Sameer's reason, but my mind needs testimony.

"Just some useless people." He answers as we reach the hotel lobby.

"Seeing the look on your face-they for sure weren't only some useless people." I attempt as his facial expression changes.

"Just nemesis." He grits his teeth.

"Why do you and Sameer hate them so much?" I ask casually as I press the lift button. He turns towards me, his forehead creased.

"I hate them because they were my friends earlier. We were a group back then but Varun fucked up everything just to prove that he was better than me." He recites his story.

He stops and then continues, "But, Aayat, why would Sameer hate them? Sameer doesn't even talk to them. I have never seen them greet each other, even." His last statement elicits the seedling of doubt in my head.

"Are you sure? Like Sameer must have had a bad relationship.." I trail for him to catch a hint. I know I was letting out Sameer's secret-that in case -it was a secret and the truth.

"Relationship? Ah! No. Sameer, joined the college this year and I have been friends with him since then. He has never dated anyone and especially no one from the Devils." He clarifies as we enter the empty lift. I press floor 5 while he pushes the number 7.

"I guess, I misunderstood then..but still for the record are you sure?" I try my luck for the last time.

"Completely." He smiles and I find this new information so difficult to digest.

Did Sameer lie to me?

But why?

"I still won't let you take my tutor away from me."