Beyonce (Love is Blind) part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

"Isn't that apart of the problem? Me always fuckin' being there. I'm always there for her when she needs me and then after she always ends up running back to him. I'm not doing this again" I say

"I'm not asking you to be anything but her friend Y/n."

"When were we ever just friends Kelly? I don't know how to be her friend without it being anything more involved. I can't just pretend that we are best friends and nothing has ever happened between us. I can't do it." I say

She sighs "Okay. I won't push the issue anymore but I do wanna give you this." she reaches in her bag and pulls out a card and hands it to me.

It's Bey's birthday invitation.

"You're joking right?" I ask

"What?" she asks

"You not only expect me to randomly show up to her birthday party after months of not speaking but you also want me to be in the same room with her and Shawn. Hell no."

"Y/n he's only gonna be there to show face. I told you Bey and Jay aren't on good terms right now and I doubt he'll be there long. She kicked him out over a month ago because of more cheating accusations. Nobody knows about it."

I roll my eyes and shake my head. He has the most beautiful, talented, and most amazing woman in the world, and doesn't even appreciate her. How the fuck can you cheat on Beyonce?

"I'll think about coming to the party." I say

I see Kelly staring at something behind me so out of curiosity I turn my head to see her staring at Dani in the kitchen.

"Is that the girl that danced backup for Bey?"

Oh great here we go ...

"I know you don't have her staying here with you in the place that Beyonce is paying for." she says with an attitude

After everything that happened with Bey I needed someone to turn to and Dani was there. It was just nice to have someone around that had no relationship with Bey. I didn't mean for it to become sexual but shit happened.

"She's isn't staying here Kelly and it's not like that at all."

"Not like what? Because the last time I checked Bey got rid of her for having such a close relationship with you. So if it's not like that then what is it?"

"She's just my friend and that's it."

I can't tell her that there's anything more going on because I don't need the lecture.

She nods "Okay"

I'm not sure if she believes me but she let's it go.

"Well, I gotta get going." She stands and I stand with her. We hug and hold onto each other for a while. I really missed my friend.

"I will hear from you right?" she asks as we pull away from the hug.

"Yes. I promise you will." I say

We walk to the door and just as I opened it for her Dani comes out of the kitchen.

"I didn't know you had company Y/n. Hi Kelly" she says and waves at her

"Hi" she gives a dry hi but I'm just glad that Dani doesn't seem to notice.

"If I knew you were coming I would've got us some food." says Dani

"It's okay Dani, I just stopped by to give Y/n her party invite." says Kelly

Dani gets excited "A party? when is it?" she asks

"It's actually --" I'm interrupted by Kelly

"It's invite-only. Sorry Dani" She says pretending to feel bad.

I shake my head and laugh internally. Kelly and Bey are so similar sometimes with how shady they are.

"Hopefully I'll see you at the party Y/n" she says and walks out the door.

"We'll see"