Chapter 54: Some exciting news!

HEY GUYS! Who saw the David Letterman's Late show? THIS GIRL DID! WOAH. They all looked so hot. And Niall. OMFG. Like I just started laughing to death and my sister was like LALALALALALALALA. But then an interview came afterwards and said about Haylor. My smile was gone instantly. I was cussing the crap out like I never did before and I was so pissed. And I was like BITCH NO. GET AWAY FROM HARRY! And she had this smirk on her face. I just wanted to slap the crap out of her right now. I never swear, but for this BS I will. I HATE IT. Like, WTF MAN. She is just using him. I am so MAD RIGHT NOW. Sorry for the ranting. 

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I felt my eyelids closing, but I forced them to stay open. It was drooping so many times, that I just gave up.

*next morning*

I woke up with a blanket around me and Rachel and Niall cuddling on the next bed next to me. Louis and Eleanor was in the other one that Lou was suppose to be in. Awww. They looked so cute. It was about 9 in the morning when I checked my phone. 

I quietly got out of bed and grabbed my Hello Kitty slippers and sweats. I changed in the restroom and put on my slippers. I took a quick picture of them sleeping and got my hotel card. 

I went downstairs first to go get my breakfast. GEEZ. Fans still wake up early to see us. DANG. I was still tired. Well, I was hungry really. They were screaming and yelling, but it was better than yesterday night. 

I was in the mood for cereal, so they had Lucky Charms and I got the milk out. I sat on a small table and opened my phone out.

I first went through Tumblr and scrolled through all the pictures and yeah. But then this gif stopped me. I clicked on it and there it was. THAT HAYLOR CRAP AGAIN. I almost spit out my milk. 

There was so many of this and my eyes went huge. I reblogged me and comment "WHAT THE FAQ IS THIS CRAP?! TAYLOR IS USING HIM! SEE THAT SMIRK ON HER FACE?! UGH!" 

I answered some questions and then went on twitter. Same old, same old. I closed my phone and got some more food. I was super hungry so I went through like 3 plates. I think. I don't know. I never ate this much in my entire life. 

*after all the food*

UGH. I was so stuffed now. I rubbed my tummy and cleaned up. I went to go buy some Starbucks for everyone and went back upstairs. 

It was now 10:30 and the breakfast already closed. Everyone was still asleep. I quietly tiptoed to my room and put the Starbucks on the table. I took my Starbucks out and drank it. I went back on my bed and watched TV.

I was watching Tom and Jerry, which was my absolute favorite TV show. I was watching it non stop till my phone beeped. It was Sophie. 

From: Sophie :)

Hey darling. How are you? 

To:Sophie :) 

I am doing good. Everyone else is still asleep. Even though it is like 11:30 now. 

From: Sophie :) 

That is great! So I was wondering can you and the girls be my bridesmaid for the wedding? I was planning it will be in the spring. Around May. 

To: Sophie :)

OF COURSE! I would be the honor too! I never been to a wedding, so it will be fun! And May sounds good. But what about everything else? Has Paul agreed?

From: Sophie :)

I want you to be my maid of honor. ;) Yes. I was talking to him last night about everything.