Chapter 41: So nervous.

OH MY GOSH GUYS. Thank you so so much for getting me to 190 votes and 10665 reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really owe it to y'all. I think I will do some perfences in my One Direction shot Books. So if you want something in the Shots book, go comment, fan and vote please! 

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I went home feeling really nervous. I got out at 4 and I had to be there by 6:30. My palms were sweaty and I was so jittery. I opened my bag of noodles out and ate some. They always calm me down for some reasons. And a banana. Didn't know why though.

I stepped into my house and went upstairs to put up my book bag and wash my hands.

I went back downstairs to see Harry eating a banana. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Reagan was right. He makes the banana look sexy. XD

"Hey Harrrrrry. Do you have any more bananas?" I asked him. He got up from the counter and went to get me a banana.

"Here you go." He handed me it. "WAIT. I need to send Reagan a photo of you eating a banana. She always stalks you on tumblr. Well not stalk, but she would reblog so many photos of you." I said. He was eating his banana and I took the picture and sended it to Reagan.

I instantly got a call from RAERAEBEAR/

"OH MY GOSH. ANNA. I LOVE THAT PHOTO. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She was yelling in the phone. I had to hold the phone away from my ear and I was eating my banana.

"Yeah. Yeah. Here is Harry. I am eating my banana. So shut up." I handed Harry the phone and I could hear them talking.

"SO. I HEARD YOU LIKE TO STALK ME ON TUMBLR." Harry smirked. "Oh dear lord. Remind me to kill Anna later." She said. "I CAN HEAR YOU." I yelled.

"ANNA! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM?!" She yelled at me. My phone was on speaker. So me and Harry could hear everything.

"BECAUSE. HARRY STYLES SHOULD KNOW THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND REBLOGS PICTURES OF HIM EATING A STUPID BANANA." I said.

'WHA. NO. MAYBE. FINE." She finally gave up. "HA!. harry is on speaker you know?" I smirked at her. "WHATTT." She said. I could imagine her facepalming. BHAHAHAHAHA.

"It's ok. I ENJOY GIRLS DOING THAT." Harry said. I started to laugh really hard. "Ok. Ok. Get your love musies together. I am gonna go now. BYE RAE RAE." I said. 

"BYE ANNA! See you later!" She yelled. I laughed and ended the call. By that time, I was laughing really hard.

"Oh. My.Gosh. Harry." I finally calmed down. I left him there with a blank face. BONUS.

I didn't want to eat anything heavy, but I think we were going out to eat later? I went to Li-Li's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" He yelled.

"Hi Li-Li. Should I eat now or are we going somewhere later?" I hopped on his bed. My socks were warm....

"Later. Niall wanted too. You know him." Liam said.

"Ok. Thank you!" I yelled down that hallway.

I was getting bored, so I just hopped on my bed and started to read and eat my noodles. 

I grabbed my laptop and went on tumblr. WOAH. SO MANY PHOTOS.

I saw some really cute ones of them. There was this one where Harry grabbed Niall's jacket by the mouth. Like the hoodie. AWWWWW. I reblogged it and saw some other cute photos. I saw a video of them dancing. It looked like Liam, Harry, and Louis. Oh my gosh. They were dancing to C'mon C'mon.