Chapter 52: OH MER GAWD!

OMFG. OMFG. PAUL JUST ANNOUNCED THAT HE IS HAVING ANOTHER BABY. OMFG. I THINK I'M GONNA GO BAWL MY EYES OUT. 

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

I was walking in front of the float and my phone was ringing in my pocket. OH MY GOSH. I forgot about this. I took it out and saw it was Sophie.

"Hey Sophie! Make things quick! I am about to perform! Sorry!" I said.

"Oh. No problem Anna! And. I'M PREGNANT!" She yelled. My jaws hanged opened and screamed.

"OMFG. NO WAY?! DONT PLAY WITH ME! And can I announce it during the parade?" I begged her.

"Sure! And I am not playing. I just took the test and went to the doctors. I am 1 week along!" She was crying now.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!! OK! I gotta go now! Love you Sophie! I AM SO EXCITED!" I yelled.

"OK! I KNOW! REMEMBER!" She said. I yelled once more and hanged up.

"WHAT  HAPPENED?!" Everyone said. "NOTHING. SURPRISE." I winked. I handed Paul my phone and he put my phone in his pocket.

I grabbed the extra microphone and once we came out, I told josh to hold off on playing.

"OK! I have an announcement!" I said excitingly. Everyone gave me a confused looks and all the fans stopped screaming.

"Paul. YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DAD!" I yelled. Paul eyes got huge and he was jumping up and down. "NO WAY!" He yelled. "YES! I just called Sophie! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DAD!" I grinned. He hugged me really tight and we came into a group hug. The fans were AWWWWING and cheering. I think I was the most happiest girl on earth.

"OK! Now let's get started!" I said. They all cheered and they started Kiss You. Paul was like I guess dancing around the float? IDK. 

We started dancing and I was like so happy and like care free MOFO at that point. I was dancing along. LLALALALALAALALALLALALALALALA. WOW. They are so good. LOL. The fans started to sing along and I said hi to the fans. Well we all did. And then the float stops for a while and we dance, lalalala, and then move. Then Magic starts playing. LALALALALALALALALA. We did the same thing and yeah.

"Ok. Now who wants Anna to sing with us?!" Niall yelled. My eyes went huge and quickly nodded my head NOOOO. 

"NOOOO." I said. "PLEASE ANNA!" They all begged. Even Paul. I was shocked.....

"OK! FINE!" I threw my hands in the air. "Here you go, little one." Louis put on a Disney Christmas hat. OOK. 

"OK! NOW ITS TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!" Louis said. "WHHOOOO!!" The fans were screaming. Paul tossed me the extra microphone and Liam started the song first. Then I did, then Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Vicki, then we all sang together. Hmm. We were pretty good. We gave Justin's solo to Niall. Yes. Niall. Then I harmonized with him. I pointed to Eleanor and Will that like All I want For Christmas Is You. You know. And then the fans. 

Most of the part, we sang together and harmoized. 

Claps were every where and cameras and yeah. They drove us back to the castle and picked up our stuff.

"That was amazing guys! Please enjoy the rest of the day and here is a pass to get anything you want in Disney Land!" Mr.Steve handed us a pass.

"Wow. Thank you so much Mr.Steve. It was an honor to perform here." I smiled.

"You guys deserve it. Please let me know anything else that you need." He smiled. "Of course. Thank you." I smiled back. 

"WOW. I gotta say that was really fun." I gleamed. I picked up my backpack and got out a piece of gum.

"You guys want some?" I asked. It was cherry limeade flavor. YUM.

"Sure!" I gave each of them a piece and I love to blow bubbles! 

"Paul! Can I have my phone back pwease?" I said. "Sure." He chuckled. He handed it back to me and dialed Sophie's number.

"Yello?" She said.

"SOPHIE!!!" I yelled. We were walking to the Pirates of Caribbean ride. COOL.

"ANNA! You guys did amazing! We saw the live stream of you guys!" She gleamed.

"Thanks! And I am so happy for you!" I smiled.

"Thank you! I saw Paul's reaction! It was so cute! I can't believe he is my fiance." She sighed.

"I know! And. I am speechless!" I said.

" I know! Well I gotta go. I need to start planning for the wedding." She seemed so happy.

"Ok! See ya!" I said. I hung up and catched up with Paul.

"Congrats Paul! You are a dad now!" I smiled.

"I know! I am so happy!" He was so so happy.

"I am proud." I hugged him. He hugged me back and I catched up with the others. 

"Nice job Anna! You did great with Vicki! And you are good!" Niall said.

"Thanks!" I smiled. We showed them our flash pass an instantly went to the next boat. 

"Ok. This time I get to choose. I CHOOSE ALL THE SENORITAS!" I said.

"HEY! No fair!" Zayn whined. "It's ok! Save it for the scarier rides!" I said. I patted his head and we went in. We got out own separate boat, cause we are cool like that. LOL. And too many fans. 

"Ok! Picture time!" I said. I took out my phone and held it up. Everyone smiled and we made some funny ones. 

"Please keep your hands and feet inside. Enjoy the ride!" The speaker said. It was on water, so it felt like you know. A boat.

The ride was fun and there was some drops, but not like big ones. 

We finished the ride and we were going to the TEACUPS!!

"OH MY GOSH!! CAN WE PLEASE GO TO THE TEACUPS?! PLEASE?!" Vicki begged us. "Ok." They chuckled. All the girls ran to the Teacups and dragged the boys. 

We showed them the flashpass and we spit in half. Ok. So Zayn, Gina, Will, Me, Vicki, John, Louis, and Eleanor went with us. Liam, Stephanie, Niall, Rachel, Harry, Reagan went on the other one. I took some pictures and we started to spin and spin. LOL. Vicki and Gina were being hypered. Not surprised. -.- 

*5 minutes later*

We got off and Vicki was like a wild kid. DEAR LORD. She was screaming and yelling. "VICKI!!" I yelled.

"GET YOUR BOOTY BACK HERE OR ELSE NO MORE CANDY!" I said. She stopped and gasped. "YOU WOULDNT." She said. "I WOULD." I smirked. She stopped and went back to being her normal weird self. "Atta girl." I patted her head. 

We continued our journey and find our way!!!