Chapter 6: Getting a new start, WHICH I LOOOVEEE!! :)

Author"s Note: Today is the BEST DAY EVER!!! From school,to home, to WATTPAD!! I was about to cry when I saw over 400 reads! 400!! I WAS LIKE WTF!! NO WAY!!! Ma, I love y'all so much right now! VIRTUAL HUG!!!! And And umm, I LOVE YOU MORE!!! Keep on voting, fanning, and commenting! THANK YOU MY LITTLE PIGEONS!! And please go fan @1DLoverWYMB!! She made my AMAZING COVER!! Next chapter I will dedicate to her!! <3

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Liam was driving me to the market, and I was just playing Angry Birds on his phone. Heehee. And Man Am I GOOD AT THIS. I even beat his score! BONUS! WOOT WOOT. 

We finally got there, and I gave back his phone, and I ran into the store. Yeah, I didn't know why I ran into the store, but I was excited. Don't ask. While I was running, I accidentally bumped into this girl. She was also Asian. BONUS. 

"ERR! SORRY! I didn't mean to bump into you.  OMG. RACHEL?!?! RAchel VU?!?!!?!?!" I screamed.

" No problem. ANNABEAR!!! I miss you so much. When I got back into the adoption center, you were already gone. I asked Rae Rae where were you, and they said you were adopted. I was so happy that you got adopted, but I was sad that you weren't going to see me." Rachel pouted.

"NO WAY IN THE NAME OF JOSE I WILL EVER FORGET YOU!!" I screamed.

We both hugged each other and then Liam came in. AWKWARD.

"Hey Anna. Who is this?" Liam questioned.

"Umm this is my best friend, Rachel." I answered.

"Rachel, this is Liam. Liam this is RACHELLLL!!!" I said wildly. 

" Well hi Rachel! Nice to meet you." Liam said.

"Nice to meet you too! And I think I know who you are. Well everyone in One Direction. Vicki always bring you guys up." Rachel chuckled.

"YES!! Finally! Someone who sees what I deal with!" I hugged her.

And I think I knew who she liked. Niall Horan. 

"Hey Rachel, give your number and I will call you on the boys's cell phone. If not, VIDEO CHAT!!" I yelled.

" Ok. Here. And video chat tonight. 7. Capish" Rachel said.

"SI Senorita! See ya later!' I said while walking away.

"BYE ANNABEAR!!" She yelled back. 

We were walking away from each other, and Liam asked, " I think I know what you are thinking about."

"What am I thinking about? HMM??!!" I said nosily.

"She dating NIALL. DUH." Liam said in his girly voice.

By then, I was cracking up. "Liam. You know me so well." I laughed.

"Well DUH. I mean we dress the same! Might as well be the same!" Liam chuckled.

"Wait till you guys see the mommy side of me." I said.

"OOO!! MOMMY DIRECTIONER!! NOW I WON'T FEEL LONELY!!!" Liam yelled. 

I was laughing really hard, and I picked up the ingredients that we needed. I picked up extra stuff, because well you know buys and their puberty. They eat alot. Especially Niall. I had to get oreos, because they are like my number one snack. DUH. Then it's carrots. I didn't know why I love carrots so much, but ever since I moved into the adoption center, I just adore carrots. 

After a full cart, we packed everything into Liam's car and we went HOME!!

*20 minutes later*

"BOYS!! Elenaor! WE ARE HOME!!" I yelled.