Chapter 16: A New Song

Liam's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Anna just wrote that song for us. She had an amazing voice. She was fantastic at the piano and guitar. I mean, why would she want to hide those talents? She just wrote us "They Don't Know About Us" I was like HOLY CRAB. My little sister just wrote us a song. That is like WOAH. I mean that is a big deal.

Niall's P.O.V. 

When I heard Anna sang, I was in a shock face. She even played the guitar and piano! AND SING!! And then she wrote that song for us. That was perfect of how she understood us with all our problems. She felt the pap and the fans. I am just so lucky to have her. I needed to owe her back.. Hmmm.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

Everyone was so shocked that I made that song for them. I mean I had that song stuck in my head like forever. I didn't know where it came from, but I thought it fell into the boy's priority. Dealing with the fans, paps, and their girlfriends. So I needed to give them that song. I also had another song that I thought of. Me and Vicki were working on it. We just had most of the lyrics written out, we just needed a few more and some dance moves. Then we would be done! And I wanted that song for the boys too. Vicki gave me a signal look that told me to go to my room when we got home. 

*30 minutes later*

I was texting Vicki the whole in tire time about the song and she was debating it to keep it a surprise until tonight. I would lie to the boys to cook and let me take a shower. 

"Hey guys. I am really tired right now. Would you mind cooking or buying food for me and Vicki?" I asked. Oh yeah. We dropped the girls off at their house and I couldn't see them for awhile because of.. WORK. Yeah. I know. I am only 14 and I already have work. SMH.

"Yeah sure. You done a lot for us. Cooking doesn't bother us." Niall shrugged.

"Thank you! And while you're at their, someone make me some honeydew smoothie." I asked.

"Sure. No problem. Now go rest. We will be done in an hour." Liam said.

"Ok. Thank you." I hugged each of them and dragged Vicki upstairs with me.

I grabbed my song book and had a couple of songs written in their. I opened it and saw "Kiss You." 

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like
We can go out any day any night
Baby I'll take you there take you there
Baby I'll take you there, there 

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out shout it out

And if you
You want me to
Lets make a move, yeah
So tell me girl if everytime we touch
You get this kinda rush.
Let me say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah 

If you don't wanna take this slow
If you just wanna take me home
Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah
And let me kiss you 

Oh baby, baby don't you know you got what I need
Lookin' so good from your head to your feet
C'mon come over here over here
C'mon come over here yeah 

Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends
Making them drool on their chinny-chin chins
Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight
Baby be mine tonight, yeah

And if you
You want me to
Let’s make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we touch, you get this kinda rush

Baby say yeah, yeah
If you don’t wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby say yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you