Chapter 8: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I finally got my costume, and it was Little Red Riding Hood. Everyone thought it looked good on me, so I took it. When we got home, everyone seemed energize more than me. And it was only 8! 

Harry yelled, "Why don't we play Truth or Dare?!"

"Ok!" everyone yelled. I was so tired to even yell.Everyone ran down into the play room. Harry sat next to Rae Rae. OOO. Liam sat next to Stephanie. OOOOOO again. niall sat next to Rachel. OOOOOOO even more. And Louis was sitting next to Eleanor. AWW. Zayn and I were the only who was single. ehh. Didn't really care. So I sat in between Zayn and Niall. 

Liam was first and he picked me. OH GREAT! -note the sarcasm-

"Truth or Dare Anna?" Liam questioned. 

"Umm truth." I said softly. 

"Ok. Have you ever dated anyone?" Liam smirked.

"No. Nope." I said.

Everyone turned their heads to me. "WHATTT??" They all questioned. Even Vicki. yah. Vicki didn't even know either.

Everyone started to ramble random stuff, and I finally yelled," GUYS! One at a time. First Liam." 

" I can't believe it's true. You are so freaking pretty. When I walked into the adoption center, I really thought you were 17 or 18. Like Stephanie. But then Reagan told me that you were only 14. I gawked and when I was looking at your history. You had a clean record. And you are top 20% at your high school! And plus I agree with Niall. I thought you were a model!!" Liam said.

Everyone else agreed with him."Well I am right. I never dated anyone. I mean so many guys asked me out, but I declined each of them. Even Vicki's crush. I felt like I was to young. Thank you for the compliments. Really. Everyone says that they think I am a model. Even random boys go up and try to impress me. I mean they are cute and stuff, but hey. That is every where now." I said quietly.

Everyone was so shocked and I faeplamed. "Well I am really tired right now. Even though it's only 9 I think, I am going off to bed. Night guys." I said. "NIGHT!" They all yelled.

I changed my clothes and dumped them into the dirty basket. I put on my pajama's and put my hair into a french braid. I climbed onto bed, and instantly feel asleep while hugging my unicorn.

It was only one in the morning and I was dying of thirst. I went downstairs and saw a note. It said," Hey Vicki and Anna. We decided to go to a late Halloween party with the girls. We left around 10 when Vicki went upstairs to sleep. We should be home around two. I guess? Depends on the boys. You know them. Well if you need anything, call us. <3 Liam"

I read it and I drank all my water. I climbed up the stairs and fell back asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and it was 11. WOW. I slept in pretty late. I woke up and brushed my teeth and hair.

I went downstairs and it was quiet. So I guess everyone was still sleeping. I knew the boys would have a massive hangover, except Liam, so I got Advil and water bottles for each of them. I placed it on the counter and labeled each of the boy's name on there. Except Liam of course.

I totally forgot! Today was Halloween! So I decided to bake an orange cake. It was a vanilla cake, but it had orange food coloring in it. I always made it for special events. I mixed all the ingredients together and baked it for 20 minutes. I then made the frosting which was a swirl between orange and black. The cake had just been done, and I took it out. I let it cool and I took out sprinkles for the decoration. I took the cake out and set it on a plate. I began to ice the cake and decorate it with sprinkles. YUM. It was too pretty to eat. I placed it in the middle of the table and got cooking for lunch.