Chapter 35: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

OH MY GAWD Guys! TODAY, November 17,2012 is LOUIS TOMLINSON AND ELEANOR CALDER's  ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! AHHH!! Congrats to them! 

Louis's P.O.V.

I forgot to tell Anna and Vicki that today was me and Eleanor's anniversary... WHOOOPS. Well, I must now get ready for the attacking... PSH. Me and Anna do that to each other. HEEEHEE. I woke up first and started to cook breakfast. I called Eleanor earlier to come over to surprise her and Anna. 

It was 7 and Vicki had just woken up. 

"Morning Vicki." I said.

"WOAH. What are you doing up so early Louis?" She said.

"Things...." I carried on.

"Ok. Spill it Tommo. And if you are telling me that today is Louis and Eleanor's anniversary, I already know. I use to like go on Tumblr everyday and reblog pictures. The only one that doesn't know is Anna. She goes on tumblr, but she doesn't stalk y'all." She said while munching on cereal. DANG. She is fast.... 

"DANG IT. So.. You were stalking us, eh?" I smirked at her. "YEP. But not those on twitter saying" OH MY GOSH! PLEASE FOLLOW ME! IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME." Freaking dumbbutts." She said in a girly voice. 

I started to laugh to death. "Oh. My. Gosh. True that. We always get that from the girls and it gets kind of annoying. And some are bimbos..." I said.

"YES! Me and Anna always see that on twitter! Well, she would look on mine. She never had her's till now. We would always tweet little things to you guys saying happy birthday, or congrats on the album, stuff like that. But we never like say those things." She said. WOW. First person we can not worry avout. Well two. Her and Anna.

"Ohhhh. We see your tweets! We just never reply.... But thank you." I said.

"Yeah. No problem." Vicki said. I was cooking breakfast and handed some to Vicki. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "THANK YOU LOUIS!!!!" She hugged me and started to eat. I chuckled and made the rest. I made for everyone and Eleanor. It was around 7:45 when I heard my phone got a text.

From: ELEANORRRR RAWR

Hey Lou. I just got here. Open the door. :)

I smiled and ran to the door. I told her not to ring,so I could surprise Anna. 

I opened the door and see her standing there.

"ELEANOR!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. 

"LOUIS!" She yelled back. I gave her a kiss and I grabbed her hand. Her hand fits in my hand, like it was made for me. (See what I did there. ;) ) 

"Hey Vicki. I thought you didn't start school to 9." Eleanor said.

"Nope. Anna have advanced classes, I don't. So I start school earlier than her. And, congrats on the anniversary! I will be home at 3 with Anna today! And Louis, I swear if you hurt her, I am going to snap you in half." Vicki said. I got scared.

"I won't. Now go. Do you want me to drive you to school?" I asked her.

"Nah. Me and John are going to walk together to Oxford. See you later." She hugged me and locked the door. She was only 5'5 while Anna was like 5'7 or something. Interesting.....

"Morning Lou. Happy Anniversary to you and Eleanor." Harry said. "Thanks Harry." I said.

"No problem. I am going to go to Starbucks to pick up some coffee for everyone. Even Anna." Harry picked up his keys and went out. Ok..