Chapter 22: I don't feel so well.

WOAH GUYS!! 3000 reads! ALREADY?! OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU!!! OOO and I need a couple of more votes, so VOTE ON!!! OO OO AND. Umm. OH YEAH! I WON MY SOCCER TOURNAMENT! WOOT WOOT!  For you people in England, its football. I WAS SO HAPPY!!! YAY!! 

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was shaken up by Vicki. I guess the boys dropped off the girls already. 

I woke up and got into the house. Boy, was I pooped out. I took off me shoes and put on my Hello Kitty slippers. I know. Just be jelly. :) I went into the kitchen and went to take my medication.

I could barely talk. I think I lost my voice again. GREAT. I texted Liam where was the thermometer. 

He repiled back saying that we would come downstairs.I texted back," You don't have too. Just tell me where it is. :)"

He replied with a "NO. I AM COMING DOWN NOW. >:0" I gave up and just sat on the couch. 

Liam ran in with a thermometer in his hands and he stickied it in my mouth. I had to wait a while till it beeped. 

"WOAH. It is 102.3. Anna. That is hot. We need to get you in bed now." Liam said sternly. I didn't feel weak, but I felt really tired and my muscles felt stiff. I nodded and he ran into the kitchen and got me my medications and medicines. I went upstairs and increased the heat because it gotten colder outside. I went into my room and changed my clothes into my Orchestra sweatshirt and Sweat pants. I unlocked the door and I went to go brush my teeth. OHH. I could barely move. I finished brushing my teeth and I climbed onto my bed. It was only midnight. Ohh dear. 

Liam came into my room with medicines and water. 

"Here Anna. Take these." Liam said. I took it from him and drank the pill. 

I smiled and wrote on my board "Thank You. I lost my voice. :("

"Aww. It's ok Anna. We will be here for you." Liam smiled. He hugged me and tucked me into bed. I fell asleep instantly with a good dream to come from.