Chapter 1: My New Parents.. Well New Brothers......

Annabelle's P.O.V

I am Annabelle Christine Li. I am 14 years old and well I end living in an adoption center. I was given away at a young age. So I basically lived here for 11 years. My best friend is Vicki Lee. Yeah. We have been together since I was here. We are practically SISTERS! My caretaker is Reagan, but I call her Rae Rae. She is like an older sister to me. She is only 17, but we are foolish like crazy! 

"Come down here Anna!" Rae Rae called.

"OK! Who is here anyways?!" I yelled.

"Some people who are to adopt you!" Rae Rae replied back.

"OK!!!!!" I yelled back again.

I didn't want to dress up, so I just wore my sweat pants and my Snoopy T-shirt with my Hello Kitty Sock. I ran down the stairs and sitting right in front of me was One Direction. 

Liam's P.O.V 

I wanted to adopt a little sister. I didn't know why, but I wanted too. I guess that when my sister grew up, I missed being the older one. So I went to go talk to the management about this and the boys.

" Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Liam! Why you so perky?" Hmm??" Niall and Zayn said.

"Well.. I wanted to adopt a little sister today! PLEASE!" I begged.

"YAY!!! I am cool with that!" Louis yelled.

"Fine with us. Just ask management." Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn screamed.

God, that hurted my ears. I called management and they said it was a great idea! I was so excited to see who I can adopt. 

Reagan's P.O.V

I was cooking lunch for Vicki and Annabelle when I heard the doorbell rang. I put down everything and ran to the door. I couldn't believe what was standing in front of my was ONE DIRECTION. I was so shocked to see them at the adoption center with their busy lives. But mostly I was staring at Harry Styles.

I finally had the courage to say," Hey. I know you are One Direction. BIG FAN. But what are you guys doing here?

Liam said," Oh thanks love! We are here to adopt someone!\."

I knew who was perfect and I wanted her to be it. Annabelle.

They came inside and I called Annabelle's name first. 

 "Come down here Anna!" I called

"OK! Who is here anyways?!" Anna yelled

"Some people who are to adopt you!" I replied back.

"OK!!!!!" She yelled again.

I was noticing that Harry was looking at me, but I just shrugged it off, because I mean who would want me as their girlfriend? 

When Anna came down, I saw the look on her face and I had a gigantic smile on mine.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was shocked to see ONE DIRECTION to sit in front of me. I mean it has been 11 years, since I came out of this little house for once in London. I mean I went outside and stuff, but I never been around the country, or experience reality food before. I was in a state of matter before Liam said Hello.

"Hello! My name is Liam." Liam said with his hand in front of me.

" WOW. Rae Rae, what are they doing here?" asking with me confused voice.

"They are here to adopt you." Rae Rae said.

At that point, I was even MORE shocked when I heard what she said.

"I am guessing you already know us, huh?" Zayn said.

"YUP." I said. 

"What is your full name, love?" Harry said sweetly.

"Umm. It's Annabelle Christine Li." I nervously asked.

"Wow. That's beautiful. So would you like to get adopted by us?" Louis asked.

"Uhh sure. But..err.." I said questioningly.

But really I didn't want to leave. Especially Rae Rae and Vicki.