Chapter 13: The. Best. No. BETTER.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

It was only 7, so I decided to turn in my application to the high school that I wanted to go to ever since I heard of it. It was Oxford High school. (A.N. I really don't know if there is a high school in England. I just mad it up!) It was one of those good schools that got into the medical school. Vicki. Well I didn't know if she wanted to go. But she finally decided she wanted to go. By the time. -.- I went outside and dropped it in the mailbox and went back inside. 

I locked the door and went to sit on the couch. I turned the TV back on and went to make some popcorn. Zayn was done with the dishes and he kissed me on the forehead and went back upstairs. I was so lonely. 

I made the popcorn and went to sit back down on the couch. I grabbed my Phone and went on twitter. WOW. Now my followers went up to 5 million. There was so many nice comments, but there was also some mean ones. I didn't care, cause really those girls are not supportive of One Direction. Freakin weridos. I posted on twitter, " You guys have no rights to call me those names. I didn't do anything. So back off."

I hit enter and instantly #backoff was trending and my tweet kept on being retweeting. WOW. I followed some more people and then I went to watch Spongebob. My favorite show. WEEE.

I was getting tired, so I put the popcorn bowl down and decided to take a nap on the couch. I thought I wouldn't fall asleep, but I did anyways.

*2 hours later*

I was found to be on my bed. Zayn must have carried me upstairs. That was sweet. I felt dirty, so I went to go take a shower. I got my One Direction PJ's out. Funny. I got them from Vicki because she made me wear them. UGH. I grabbed a towel and turned on the water. I was humming "Little Things" by them. Yep. I love that song. I thought it made every girl feel good and wanted. 

It took me 10 minutes to finish and I clipped up my bangs. I let my hair air dry and my hair was pretty long now. Hmmm.

I went downstairs and it was now 9. Vicki should be here by 10. And everyone else too. I was getting really bored. So I just wondered the house. I stopped by the music room first. It had a piano and a guitar. I picked up the guitar and started to play Little Things. I loved to play the guitar and piano when I was small. I would love the soothing sound of it. When I finished I heard someone say, "Wow. Didn't know you could play guitar." 

I jumped up and saw Zayn leaning by the door. 

"Yeah. I can. Surprisingly."I said.

"Well you are really good. Don't give up. We could use you sometimes." Zayn smiled. "Sure."I replied back. 

"Is there anything else I don't know about you?" Zayn questioned. 

"What do you want to know?" I smirked.

"Do you play any other instrument? Or do anything else that I don't know?" Zayn said.

"Umm I also play the violin and piano. And umm. I think that is it." I smiled.

"Hmm. You need to play for us once everyone gets home. And I am forcing you too."Zayn smirked.

Oh dear. This is going to be interesting. 

* 10:00 now*

It was now 10 and everyone came bursting through the door. 

Everyone had a big smile to their faces and I knew they had a good time. "Hey guys. I know each and every one of y'all date went well. So I need details. Are each of you guys a couple now?" I questioned.

Everyone nodded and jump up and down like a 5 year old. "I knew that would happen! I KNEW THAT!" I screamed. Everyone laughed and we went into the living room. 

"Hey guys. I could hear the covo. CONGRATS! And did you know Anna can play the guitar, piano, and violin?! AND SHE ALSO WEAR GLASSES!" Zayn yelled.

Everyone turned to me and aske me a bunch of questions to play the guitar.

"OK! OK! I will play the guitar! Geez. Thanks alot Zayn." I said sarcastically. I grabbed the guitar and ran back to the living room. I sat next to Niall and Rachel and started to play Little Things. The boys started to sing along while I played. 

"WOAH." That was all everyone could say.

:YOU ARE SO freaking good! YOU NEED TO HELP US MAKE SOME SONGS ON OUR NEW ALBUM!!" Niall yelled.

"Uhh thanks. I am not that good. You guys are better. And uhh sure?" I said.

"NOT UH! Starting tomorrow we will talk to management to let you help us! And you are not cooking tomorrow! We are going to Nando's! So sleep in!" Niall yelled. 

"Thank you guys. It really means alot to me." I hugged each of them and we went all upstairs. I went to my bed and got my book out and started reading. I was reading for awhile till the boys came in. 

"Hey guys." I said. I put my bookmark where I stopped and patted my bed.

They went and sit down on my bed. "Hey Anna. We just wanted to thank you for setting us up with the girls, for cooking for us, and always being there for us." Liam said.

I was about to cry. Happy tears. "No problem guys. I want to thank you for taking me and Vicki in for once and not judge us. And thank you for the phone. It is the least I could do.'" I smiled.

"Well. We want to thank you more. You really deserved it. And we talked to the management thing. They said you could help us, as long you don't leak anything." Louis said. By that time, I had a huge grin on my face. 

" Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged them. The hugged me back and tucked me into bed.

"Now go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."Liam said.

"Ok. Night guys. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." They all whispered.

They each came up one by one and kissed me on the forehead. Niall was the last one and he whispered, "Sleep tight." He pulled the blanket closer to me and turned off the light.

By then, I was in a deep sleep with a perfect dream.