Chapter 34: What a busy busy week....

Hey guys! I am so bored..... Anyways, I was maybe thinking of a little questionare! So just comment any question you have down below and I will make a chapter for it! I will answer the questions and I will also out a chapter along with it. Love you guys. <3

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I got home really sore and saw everyone on the couch. It hurts every time I walked.

"Owwww. Someone help me with my book bag and books please." I groaned. Everyone rush to my sides and grabbed my book bag and books. I kicked off my shoes and Niall piggy back me to the couch. Liam got me ice packs and i rested myself on the couch. I was so tired already.

"Ok. Talk fast. I need to do my homework and sleep. I am so sore from cheerleading today." I said.

"Ok. Since I told you, you were going to Los Angeles with us for The Ellen show with the girls and us. Then we will go to one more interview in England. The Ellen's show is next week during your Thanksgiving Break. It will be on Wednesday, so we will fly there on Sunday night. We want you and the others to dance for us." Liam said. 

My eyes were wide and gasped. "WHAT. I barely can rest. I have to dance on Friday and then I only have Saturday." I whined. "I am so sorry Anna. But hey. We are One Direction." Liam shrugged. "Ok. Fine. Just make sure someone help me back. I can barely move. How do you girls get use to this?" I asked. "I am use to it. You will too." Gina laughed. I moaned and motion my hand for someone to carry me into my room. Niall carried me and kissed me on the forehead. 

I got up my bed and started to walk slowly to my door and locked it. I took out my PJ's from my drawer and went to go take a shower.

*20 minutes*

I felt much better, but I was still sore. I drank some Tylenol and went to go do my homework. Thank god, I only have geometry homework right now. It took me a while to finish. I almost fell asleep until Zayn woke me up to go eat. It was 7 and the girls went home. Vicki was lucky not to have a lot of homework. SMH.

"Ohh. This looks good." I licked my mouth. It was alfredo pasta. MY FAVORITE. It had sausage in it and it looked like Niall and Liam made it.

"This. Is. So. Good. Thank you." I said. "No problem, Anna." Liam said. I ate and drank my tea up. Louis made the tea. YUMMMMYYYY. 

"Thank you for the food guys. Honestly. I will remake it up to you." I said. "No. You don't have too." They all said. "No. It's ok." I said. I smiled and it was 8 right now. I had on my glasses on, so I kinda looked like a nerd. 

"How are you feeling by the way?" Vicki and Harry asked.

"Better. But still sore. Thank god I only have 3 periods tomorrow. I have football, orchestra, and biology." I said.

"OOO. football. Nice. And I heard that Oxford Orchestra is one of the best." Louis said.

"WOW. Never knew that. And my debating team is going on a competition after Thanksgiving break." I said. 

"YESH! Someone is about to get sassy even more!" Louis yelled. I laughed and Harry carried my to my room. 

"Thank you Harry." I said. He kissed me on the forehead and I went to go take one more Tylenol and brush my teeth. I put my glasses in my case and packed up my book bag. 

Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall came in to tuck me in. It was only 9, but honestly I was pooped out. They each kissed me on the forehead and whispered "I Love You." I smiled and said I love you too. They charged my phone to me and I fell asleep instantly.