Chapter 3: Well.. Umm. This is interesting.

Liam's P.O.V

After we signed the adoption papers, we were helping Annabelle and Vicki pack. And boy, did Vicki have a lot of thing of us. She had from posters to stickers, and notebooks. I admit I started to laugh when I saw us on a t-shirt and it had Annabelle's signature on it. It said " I can't believe I got you this. -face palm- I know you would fangirl hard on this.But since you just turned 13, I got you this. Can't believe you turn what 13 today! April 6. A month before my birthday. Well you have been a great friend for 11 years, Vicki. Wish you all the best! I love ya! <3 Annabelle.

I thought that was really sweet of what Annabelle did for Vicki. But I guess now, Vicki dreams come true. She gets to live with us! Heeheehee.

Niall's P.O.V. 

I went to Annabelle's room and helped her pack. She didn't have much things, besides a laptop.

"Hey Annabelle." I said.

"Oh. Hey Niall." she said while grabbing her clothes and suitcase.

"Hey. Can you get my laptop, Niall?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

I liked her laptop cover. It was her, Vicki, Reagan, and some pictures of us. It was really cute. I could deal with her, but luckily she wasn't a fangirl. 

"Here you go. And I like your laptop case." I said while handing the laptop to her.

"Oh. Thanks. I got it from Raegan for my birthday." she said quietly.

Hmm. I never thought of her to be the quiet kind, but I mean she could be sometimes. Maybe insecure.

"Why are you so quiet now? You don't have to be." I said while laying on the bed. 

"Oh. Umm particular reasons I don't want to tell anyone yet" she said quietly again.

I wonder why, but I mean I guessed she had reasons. I answered back, "Ok Ok."

Annabelle's P.O.V 

I was really excited to go with One Direction, but I was afraid to be judge again. I hated it when I was always judge because of my race. But I guess I could accept One Direction into my life. They don't seem to care about my race. Just who I am. I went to go change and changed into jeans, converse, and a plaid shirt. Yeah Yeah, I know I supposedly dressed like Liam, but that is what I love to wear from the beginning.

When I got outside, I saw Niall standing by the doorway. He was helping me pack, and he was staring at my laptop. I really adored that laptop. Reagan got it for me as my birthday gift. I thought it was the best one yet. 

After Niall asked me some question, he was wondering why I was so quiet. I had my reasons, but I didn't want to tell anyone yet. I was afraid that they were going to judge me again. I was scared.

After about 30 minutes, I was finally done and went to go hug Reagan downstairs. I saw her talking to Harry. Oh dear lord, how many times did I have to say this. SHE LIKED HARRY EDWARD STYLES. She always tells me about him whenever I make lunch or dinner. But I mean a girl got to daydream of some guy at one point. I walked inside and pretended that she was alone.

" Hey Reagan. Hey Harry. Oh whoops. Am I interrupting something here? I said mischievously.

"Oh Nothing. You can talk to Reagan now. Call me Reagan?" Harry said.

"Umm Sure." Reagan said nervously.

After Harry left, I looked around to make sure that no one was there besides me and her.

"OMG REAGAN! He likes you! You like him! YOU BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER!! And I will terribly miss you!" I said really fast.

" Me too kiddo. And no he doesn't like me. He has millions of girls out there he can have, besides me." Reagan sighed. 

" DAG NABBIT RAE RAE.  HARRY EDWARD STYLES LIKES YOU!! Don't you see the sparkle in his eyes whenever he sees you or talks to you?!" I half whispered-yelled. 

"Hmm. Guess I don't notice. But that will surely pass on." Reagan said sadly.

I felt bad, so I ran up to her and gave her a gigantic hug. "Rae Rae, everyone loves you. Don't forget about that." I whispered into her ears.

She hugged me back and tears were the verge of falling at the edge of my eyes. She pulled me back and she was also about to cry. I didn't want to leave her, but I guess I had to at one point.

"OI! You are dressed up like LIAM!" Reagan yelled!

I looked down at what I wore. "OH YEAH!! AWKWARD..." I said.

"NAH. Its not. I think it looks goood on you. REALLY GOODDD." Regan exaggerates.

I rolled my eyes and see everyone sitting there waiting for me.

"Everyone Ready?" Liam yelled.

"YUP. But I will miss this place and especially Reagan." I said sadly.

Harry hugged me from behind and said, "It's ok love. I will call Rae Rae everyday."

I was shocked when I heard that and I mouthed Rae Rae TOLD YOU SO. And she started blushing.

I grabbed my suitcases and I was ready to go.