Chapter 51: It's already time to go?!

I think I am going to go die. WHY CANT I GO TO THE MSG CONCERT IN NEW YORK?! *CRIES* NOOOO. WHY?! THE HUMANITY!!! AND THIS HAYLOR CRAP. SOMEONE GO GET ME MY BAT. I AM GONNA TAKE A SWING AT HER. AND IF HARRY BEGS FOR HER, I'M NOT AFRAID TO HIT HIM TOO. TAYLOR DAM SWIFT, G.T.F.O.

Liam's P.O.V.

When I saw Danielle, I froze. She broken up with me a year ago and it took me a long time to get over her. 

She was so happy when she saw me and I could see Stephanie smile fade away. 

We talked awhile until she insulted Stephanie. She slid her hand away from mine and walked off crying. NO! I didn't want to see my baby girl cry. 

I didn't know what to say. AUGH. WHY AM I SO STUPID?! Ok. Don't panic.

Then I heard a voice speak up. "Woah woah Woah. Danielle. I loved Payzer, but it was sad when you guys broke up. Honest truth. But you have no rights to put down Stephanie, LIAM's NEW GIRLFRIEND. Didn't you break up with him because of hate? Yeah. I think you did. So why are you doing it to her? I seriously don't get why. And I also don't get why these boys get hate on their girlfriends. I mean they are just EXACTLY like us. Regular teenage boys. It seemed like you might have called Stephanie a Bitch. But you are the one. You just can't go up to your ex and saying OH I WANT TO BE BACK TOGETHER. No. They are in love as you can see, and if you don't mind, I am trying to enjoy my time with my new family who loves me. So either go away or I will personally escort you." She said. She had one of those smiled. Like Those devilish smile. OH NO.

They were bickering back and forth and I felt like a complete idiot. Danielle finally had walked away and Anna ran to Stephanie. She was crying pretty hard now. 

Anna was like a mature teenager. OH MY GOSH. 

I owed Anna a lot. I gave her the biggest hug ever. 

"What was that for?" she asked.

"For everything and standing up for Stephanie and me." I smiled. She shrugged and hugged me once more.

She was so strong for her age.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

I finished eating and excused myself to go to the restroom. I went to go freshen up and wash my hands. 

I hid myself pretty good and rushed into the restroom. 

I washed my hands and face and went to use the loo and washed it again. 

I went back outside and see everyone waiting for me.

"Thanks for waiting." I said. "No problem." Gina said. I looked at my phone and it was 3:45. 

"Hey guys. I think we should get to the other park now. The kids side. We have to perform at 4:30 and it's 3:45." I said. Everyone nodded and security led us to the other park. The decoration was so gorgeous. Balloons, characters, EVERYWHERE! Lights. AMAZING! 

Girls were trying to chase the boys down and I did not want to get trampled over again. DEAR LORD. 

"OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!" So many girls were screaming our names out. AUGH.

"This way guys." Paul instucted us. We turned right and the castle was in front of us. WOW. We went inside and there was Mr.Steve.

"I'm glad you made it! Ok. Warm-up, do whatever. And the instruments are over there. And if you need more people to be in, that is ok." He smiled. We all nodded and start to decide. 

"Ok. What should I do?" I was pacing back and forth. 

"Maybe that song by Jun Sung Ahn?" Vicki said.